2

Lauren had disappeared for a whole month now. During that month, she went to a place where nobody would see her. She cut off all forms of communication. But from time to time, she secretly went online to communicate her lovely dearest Harmonizers.

In that whole month of deep depression, she went through a change, she changed her hair and dyed it pure black, she changed her clothes to more fashionable sexy clothes, and she changed her makeup to a more darker shade.

Lauren was now a much more smarter and sexier version than her old self. Her old self that caught her boyfriend cheating.

--------------------------------------

Lauren went back to L.A and everyone was talking about her in a good way. Every one was amazed of her new self.

As Lauren got off her flight, she was really tired so she decided to go for a coffee. She hired a cab and went to the nearest café.

She searched for an empty table and sat on the chair and took her order when suddenly a guy came up to her. "Would you like anything ma'am?"it was an employee from the café. Lauren was more than stunned. The brown haired guy with perfect eyes and an athletic body hypnotised her. She got lost into those sparkly eyes. She then quickly came back to reality

" No its ok. I've already ordered my coffee. I'm sorry to jump this quick but you're absolutely one handsome guy!"

The guy smiled

" Well heres my number! Give me a call one day!"

He winked at her and left

Lauren looked at the number and smiled.

As she finished drinking her coffee, Just as she stood up to leave, she noticed Luke standing by the door watching her menacingly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps finding her boyfriend at the café the other day watching her with that evil look was more than weird. It was like he had been following her. It gave her chills. She tried shaking it off.

Lauren got out the number that the handsome guy had given her and decided to call him. She hesitated thinking he might be busy and decided to text him instead

Me : Hey handsome ;)

About a minute later he replied

Him : Is this the girl with the most beautiful emerald eyes that walked into the café the other day?

Lauren started to blush and giggle.

Me : Maybe ;) So whatcha doing?

Him : Just texting the most beautiful girl I've ever met! Btw you haven't introduced yourself yet.

Me : haha :P well my name is Lauren. My friends call me Lo.

Him : Lauren what a beautiful name! Can we meet up tmrw at 8? I'll treat you to the new fancy restaurant. I'll pick you up ;) gtg bye princess xxx

Me : Sure! Bye prince xxx :P

That night, She smiled like she never smiled before.

This guy made me feel something. But what could it be? Am I falling in love? But how?

She thought to herself.

Wait! How could I fall in love with somebody i just met? Lauren you're just sleepy go to bed.

She slept peacefully after a long time that night. Without crying herself to sleep. Thinking about the date they will go the next day...

-------------------------------------------------------

Lauren woke up the next day with a huge smile on her face. She quickly got dressed and head off to work.

-------------------------------------------------------

It was 5pm when she arrived from work. Even though she was exhausted, she quickly ran in the shower and got dressed to go on her date. She wore her best outfit and had her hair straightened.

There was only 30 mins till her date will come and pick her up so she sat on the couch waiting.

Finally, she heard the knock she had been expecting. Lauren opened the door with a huge smile on her face and it immediately faded away when she saw who was standing right in front of the door.

"What are you doing here?" She said to her ex-boyfriend with seriousness

Her ex-boyfriend walked in without answering her question. Lauren closed the door and turned around to face Luke with deep anger. She waited for him to talk.

"Look" he started off to say

"That day you saw me in bed with Katie.... That was a mistake, a very big mistake, i don't know what even got into me. I'm very stupid for ever cheating on you. Can we just forget it and be happy? I love you so much Lo, I really do. And i don't want you to leave me for some dumb coffee employee."

Luke grabbed her hand and she immediately swept it off

" First of all don't call me Lo anymore. Second, do you think i'll stupid enough to go back to your cheating self? Obviously, i wasn't good enough for you. So why should i be stupid enough to return to you? I want you to walk out of my apartment at this moment and never return. I don't want you to bother me either. I want to move on my life that is well worth something. I don't want to waste another second with you."

Luke just stood there quietly, and looked down to hide his tears and whispered

"I cant let you go. Not today. Not ever."

He got suddenly started to get closer and closer to her. Lauren was slowly moving back in fear.

"What are you trying to do?" She asked in a worried voice

Luke just ignored her and moved closer and closer to her and then suddenly Lauren's back was against the wall. He put his arms on the sides of her and suddenly grabbed her shoulders.

"Let me go!" She shouted struggling to get away.

He ignored Lauren again and leaned into her and smashed his lips on her lips. Lauren was just about to push him away when the door opened and her date saw them kissing.

___________________________________________________

A/N

So who do you think this handsome guy would be?

What will happen to the 'new couple?'

Will they break up?

Any guesses? Leave Comments below :)