11

Lauren started crying that she was drowning in her own tears. She ran out in the dark, rainy, cloudy sky, looking for Zayn. She traveled 6 blocks without stopping.

She ran past the bridge and into the deserted forest. Rain suddenly started pouring over her. Lauren kept running, her heart beating really fast.

The rain was masking her tears. She was breathing hard, running to the end of the road.

Fog was starting to form, making it harder to see her surroundings.

Lauren noticed a figure up ahead covered with a hoodie. He squinted her eyes trying to make out who it was.

The letters on the hoodie gave it all away. "ZM" She knew it was Zayn.

She started running to him as fast as she could, almost slipping in the rain. "ZAYN!" She screamed out razing one hand into the air and waving it. "ZAYN PLEASE!" She yelled once again.

A yellow cab approached Zayn and stopped beside him. "ZAYN PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!" Lauren yelled at the top of her lungs and started to cry even harder.

Zayn turned back to face her as he was stepping into the cab. Lauren was still crying her eyes out. She never expected Zayn to leave her like that.

Lauren noticed tears falling from Zayn's eyes while he was facing her. He mouthed a sorry and turned his back away from her and stepped into the cab while closing the door. The cab pulled away leaving Lauren heartbroken in the middle of the road.

Lauren threw herself on the wet road purposely and fell on her knees.

The physical pain the she felt from the fall was nowhere near the pain she felt emotionally.

Lauren wasn't quietly sobbing, she was screaming into the air and waterfalls were coming out of her eyes. She had fallen in love with the person that hurt her the most without even noticing.

Lauren could've gone back to Luke or Brad and continue with her life, but she couldn't let go of Zayn.

The time she spent with him was all valuable. In a few weeks, she had gotten to see both evil and soft sides of him. Every single thing he does, drove her crazy. He was a sweet little gummy bear inside. He was so huggable and sweet that you would want to keep him forever.

Lauren cried and cried. She felt that her tears were blood. She was crying her pain out but it didn't seem to end.

She continued crying all night and didn't even realise that she had fallen asleep on the wet road.

Lauren woke up to someone trying to pick her up. She opened her eyes slightly and blurredly saw Zayn's face. "Zayn!" She shouted.

Lauren instantly stood up and rubbed her eyes and noticed it wasn't Zayn at all. "Who's Zayn? Lo, it's me Brad. I'm so happy you're alive! Why are you here?"

Lauren started tearing up again. "YOU DONT MEAN ANYTHING TO ME NOW! GO ON AND MAKE OUT WITH YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND." She vented her anger on him.

She watched as Brad's eyes were filling up with tears.

"Lo, I'm so sorry. all this time I thought you were dead. Everybody thought you were dead. You don't know how much i was hurt. I looked for you everywhere but I couldn't find you. The police had pronounced that you were dead. I was heartbroken and I tried to move on by dating Sarah. But it was no use. She didn't make me feel sparks like you used to do. I broke up with her now. But that doesn't matter now. I'm so glad that you're alive now. I am in love with you Lauren, I love you so much."

Lauren sat there silently as Brad hugged her and carried her to the car. Lauren was quiet all the way home. She was greeted by her family and friends who did the same thing as Brad. "What happened?!" Ally asked her worriedly. "I don't know. I got lost. I guess. Well I don't want to talk about that I just want some rest." Lauren replied running to her room and lying down on the bed.

"Baby are you okay? I brought you tea so you could relax a bit. Do you need something." She heard Ally saw from the other side of the door. "Please Leave." Lauren replied coldly.

Lauren snuggled up in her bed and started crying. She knew that she would never see Zayn. it was all over.

THE END