00 | intro

I N T R O

Do you think I can have one kiss? I'll find closure on your lips and then I'll go.

"EARTH TO PARK Chaeyoung and eat your chicken!" A deep, slightly velvet but still a bit rough at the tip, a young man voice snapping his fingers in front of her.

The girl blinks and looks up at two handsome young men in front of her, it is none other than Jung Jaehyun and Bambam, who brought seasoned chickens for the lady.

She sighed and with no word from her mouth, she take chopsticks and shoved a chunk of chicken popcorn honey sauce to her mouth and let out a sigh again.

And spacing out. Again.

Bambam who watching the scene make face and rub his forehead with her fingers, dizzy by the unusual behaviour of his best friend. Jaehyun closes his eyes and let out a sharp exhaled and take a glass of water right in front of Chaeyoung and stand up, walks around the coffee table and sit beside her before offering the woman the glass of water.

"Drink first," he commands and Chaeyoung still with no word take the water and gulps it two times before put the glass back to the table and take another chicken chunk.

"Eyyy, this girl supposed to be happy because her boyfriend already back to Korea last night!" Bambam hisses at Jaehyun but he didn't even try to hide it from Chaeyoung. Jaehyun gives the guy a glare but Bambam being Bambam and ignore the glare. "But instead go on a date with him, she asked us to bring a chicken to her apartment!"

This time Chaeyoung the one who gives a glare at noisy Bambam and he immediately shut his mouth and shrugging into the couch with a little pout on his face. The Thai boy somehow afraid of Chaeyoung after those ridiculous sparing of boxing a few months ago.

The girl incredibly skilled at boxing.

So Bambam let out a surrendering sigh and stood up, waving his phone in the air, "I'll just talk with Lisa." His eyes on Jaehyun and jerks his head toward Chaeyoung, "you feed her the chicken."

Before Jaehyun could throw him a shoe, the boy already run away from the living room and left the apartment.

Chaeyoung chuckled and back to eat her chicken in silence as Jaehyun laid back to the couch looking deep at her, wondering what is going on inside her mind. Both of the guys know something probably happened between the couple because two things;

One, Chaeyoung asked them specifically to bring foods to her apartment, not Jungkook's where she sometimes stays in if the boy is back to town

And two, Jungkook told them to take care of her last night out of blue.

They all know all too well that Jeon Jungkook would never share his girlfriend even with his '97s liner. Sure she now part of it but no one ever can touch her and having Jeon Jungkook asked them to look after Chaeyoung's out of nowhere, successfully made a big question mark.

"What is going on between you two this time?" Jaehyun blurts out quietly but it was crystal clear to Chaeyoung.

She freezes under the question mark and then slowly put down her chopsticks on the table.

It's happening so fast that Jaehyun not even prepared for that coming.

Chaeyoung's shoulder shaking and she sniffs and then slowly tears ride down on her pale cheeks, Jaehyun alarms when seeing it and quickly turning the girl to face him, his eyes pupil growing wide.

"Yaaah, why are you crying?" he panics and wiping the tears away, "yaaah, don't you dare to cry!"

But her cried just become worst and Bambam in lightning speed comeback to the living room with panic, he looks down at the girl who already sobbing inside his friend embrace. Squad down to her level, he put his hand on her trambled shoulder.

They asked her to stop crying nth times but she didn't listen as she kept crying and crying, the boys just can stare at her and wiped off her tears.

Something definitely happened.

And they can tell it was ended badly.

Jaehyun and Bambam mentally note to interrogate Jungkook later.

You know what, nevermind, forget about interrogation, they probably murder him to make this girl cry in the first place.