04 | 2024

2 0 2 4

But that's not real. Is it? There are no "one mores".

JUNGKOOK SPACING OUT for the third time today.

She placing her hand on his gently and it's cold. The girl sighed and averted her eyes toward the bouquet flowers from certain couple as a congratulation. It's stayed there for almost two months now and the flowers were nothing but withered.

There's no way to hide the fact Jungkook obviously still thinking about her, not as much as he used to but whenever he at his apartment, he easily get distracted by everything.

Because everything inside the apartment already been touched by Chaeyoung. So honestly, what's the point dating her if the man right in front of her still thinking of other women?

The girl still has no answer for that.

But one thing she sure about — she had enough of it.

The next thing Jungkook realises that the girl already rose up from her chair and walks toward the bouquet sitting nicely on the counter.

He furrows his eyebrows, "Tzuyu... What are you doing?"

The girl, Tzuyu, scoffs lightly when she heard his voice for the first time after that cold dinner for two. She turns around and raises her eyebrow, "now I do get your attention, huh?"

"Come on, the food getting cold, let's finish this and I'll give you a ride to your place."

"Sure," she turns back to the bouquet, "but after I get rid of the damn flowers first."

Jungkook raises from his seat and walks fast toward Tzuyu with no emotion, he grabs her hand, still trying not to harsh at her. Tzuyu looks up at the man with anger.

"Let go of me Jungkook," Tzuyu threatens with a low voice. He tasted the annoyance from the girl.

"Come on, please, let's just eat okay?" Jungkook caressing her palm with his thumb, his eyes softening.

Tzuyu sees that Jungkook let the guard down as she yanks her hand out from him, she rushes herself toward the bouquet and grab it then quickly dump it to the bin beside the counter.

It happened so fast that Jungkook can't even move his foot-thumb.

"Tzuyu, what the fuck?!" Jungkook livid the moment he realized what she just had done.

Tzuyu let out a heavy sighes and still looks down at the closed bin where the vase probably scattered, the flowers probably torn up. Before she turns back to wide-eyes Jungkook. She takes a deep breath and points at the bin, "it's wealth for God's sake Jungkook!"

"But you have no right to throw it away! "

She scoffs and averts her sights to anywhere but him, crossing her arms in front of her chest, she shake her head slowly.

"It's already done, what are you going to do about it?" Her voice small and fragile.

Silence.

And it's hurt because that silence can answer everything Tzuyu needs to know.

She can tell how messed up his head right now since the flowers, the only thing that still here inside this apartment from her now is all gone, for good. She can tell from started, the way he came into her life is nothing but up no good, but dammit, she still let him in. With a little hope, she can be the one for him.

She hates that he can't move on, growing up, but she tries so hard and despite everything, Jeon Jungkook is still that caring, loving, friendly mankind. She told that to herself for nth times.