10 | 2030

I M P O R T A N T

Per usual, this is the final chapter!

Kindly to read the A/N at the end. Thank you  for your strong heart and reach to this point. Please, enjoy my last chapter.

x Yori

p.s. trigger warning, i guess? i used same format as blue sky collapse somewhere under the story.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

2 0 3 0

Because it was us and we were magic, forever.

Friday, November First.

Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place.

As Jennie runs across the highway and walks into a bridal shop in the all-black attires in Gangnam area and wearing a mask that is still required to wear when wandering around the city.

When she opens the door, she is immediately greeted by the doorbell and the fragrance of unique and refreshing essence. Immediately she takes off her coat and walk towards the long table and facing with a receptionist who she believed on duty today.

Jennie smiles, "I want to take with me, the dress on behalf of Roseanne Park and wants to make a full payment that has been promised by my friend that time?"

The receptionist immediately nods understood and type something on her computer, Jennie while waiting for whatever the receptionist does, she opens her phone and let Chaeyoung knows that she had arrived at the bridal shop.

Not long after, the receptionist calling Jennie and escorts her to a room and ask her to sit while waiting for someone to get the dress ordered by Chaeyoung a few weeks ago.

After only a few seconds, someone indeed brings a very white wedding dress and hang it in front of Jennie. Then swiftly, Jennie begins to do her job as the bridesmaid and pay close attention to the dress. Whatever happens, Chaeyoung's marriage must be perfect in Jennie's eyes.

The dress is beautiful, A-line tulle lace organza satin with a bateau, an illusion half-sleeve and top-notched with a low-v back. The dress is all over the floor with a simple sash wrapped around the wrist. Not going to lie, Chaeyoung really found her dream wedding dress.

Yes, Chaeyoung bought the dress instead rent it, because what the groom said, it is a one lifetime moment, and the dress is gorgeous just for rent a day. Though they know it such a waste of money, Chaeyoung couldn't let the opportunity away. That is why she selective of her dress. Maybe when she grows older and has a daughter, she could give it to her, but maybe not.

Once she does the rest of the payment as her best friend asked for and they give the dress to her. She carries it with care to her car and put it in the backseat. As she sits on the driver seat again, pulling out her phone she left a message for the bride that everything is settled and ready for Chaeyoung.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Saturday, second November, 2030.

Jaehyun loves Autumn.

He thought the season is the slow decline of the year toward the winter, slow lingering death from the height of summer into the cold and dark. Yet autumn is far from miserable. He loves the unexpected warm days. He loves the colours of the season and the wind and rain feel quite energetic and powerful. It has always felt like a season of portents and omens, birds are flocking, deer are rutting, autumnal colour is everywhere.