Debt of A Bastard

Kara's P.O.V

I can hear the men who captured us walking,running and rummaging.
Everyone is in high alert.

"Fuck! I didnt know she have so much of a backer!" The charismatic idiot curse and kick the chair I am sitting.
It rattles.

"Im sorry baby. Im angry and I almost hit you." He said carressing my face.
I cant see his expression and anyone because Im being blindfolded.
My mouth is drench from saliva because its wide open with only a ball-like cloth blocking my mouth.

"Hurry! We will leave this woman and that guy. It is better to save ourselves. Shit! After all that troubles."

"What about this girl,Boss?" The sword like Eye brow said.
His hoarse voice itch in my head.

"She is one of my people now. Shes my bitch. Ofcourse we will bring her! Damn, what is this ugly pin."

I felt something taken off my head and there is a 'clang' 'clang' sound.

I want to cry but my eyes is dry.

I sigh inside.

Atleast, Pena and DenDen will be safe.

Will Dad....come and save me again?
This time....will he look at me with disgust?
Dad...in my last life you save me but you are too late...this time...will you even bother saving me?
My eyes want to tear up.
What am I thinking?
It sounds like Im giving up?
No. This life is precious.
I dont want to give up.

I blink when the blind fold been remove.

"Hey baby, we have to get moving. It seems I crosses some big shot and they are crazily looking for me."
He said while cutting the rope binding me.

"They are looking for m--"

"If they arent looking for you. Im even considering killing you for making me lost so much face." Tbe angry small time boss said and glare at Pen.

My mouth shut close.
I cant let him kill Pen.

"If I say I dont want to go?" I ask.

He look at me while he is cutting the bind in my feet. He smile.
"What do you think?"

"You'll kill me."

He smiles and rub my head.
"Smart girl."
He carry me in his arm. My stomach in his shoulder.

"You cant walk right? I heard Nilson kick you real hard in the knee."

"I think I can walk atleast." I said but now that Im stretching my knee. It really hurts.

"Well, we need to run. I feel like we are Romeo and Juliet. What do you think?"

"I dont think so. Juliet loves Romeo after all. But I hate--no loath you. While you dont love me but likes me."

"Like can be love. Hahahahaha. You are brave enough to say you loath me."

"Even if I dont tell you...You should know it." I also laugh lightly.

I look at the trembling Penelope who is mumbling and crying looking at me. Her head is shaking.

Denver also the same. With round wide eyes he is mumbling and trying to break free but cant.
I look at the pin in the ground.

"Hey, i want to put that pin in my hair." I said.

But he didnt listen to me and carry me away.
I am just looking at the cute pin.

I sigh.
Oh well, atleast he is not thinking of killing me and suddenly raping me.
I think my life is more secured than I thought.

"Your patron Don will never take you in." I said nodding.