Chapter 4, America!

*Abigail P.O.V*

I wake up after falling asleep.

HOLY MOTHER OF FARTS!

I am leaning on Cash, my arm is wrapped around his. And I'm holding his hand as wel.

His hand is sweating in myne.

I untangle my hand and arm from his. I hope he dosn't think I'm a slut or something, holding boys' hands the second day we meet.

I stare at him for a moment before I come to a conclusion.

HE IS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.

There isn't another word for it.

Suddenly Cash wakes up, looking funny at me. He stares at me for a few seconds, I stare back. Our eyes locked on each other.

I hope he can't see that I'm nervous. This is the first Time a boy wel even took interest in me. Or even complemented me.

"We are here!" I hear Maverick scream at the other end, breaking the silence. He is smirking at us.

Cash sighs and then looks out of the window, pressing his face against it.

He looks retarded. That's why I snap a photo secretly. I burst out of laughter.

I show Maverick the photo, secretly so that Cash dosn't see.

We both burst out of laughter and laugh uncontrollably.

"What?!" Cash askes looking super suspecios and confused as hell.

I show him the photo, he looks at it for a moment.

"Ha ha , very funny. I wil get you back when you least expect it..." he says narrowing his eyes and then giggles like a 6 year old girl.

He then looks at Maverick. He is on his phone. Wat a superize.

"Hey square eyes! We need to get out." I tell Maverick, he suddenly looks super happy like a little boy that just got a puppy. He probably just wants to get away from us. I don't blame him.

When we get out Cash helps me with my laggage. He carries one suitcase and the duffle bag, leaving me with the other suitcase and my backpack.

Cash and Mav starts walking to a car. I then realise who is driving it. Alex Stokes!!! Holy cheese ballzzzz!!! And to the right sitting in the passanger seat is Alan Stokes!!! Omg, it's the Stokes twins. They are so hot!

"Hey, your Abigail right? I'm Alex. O and this is my brother Alan." Alex says in a chilled tone.

"Hey." I say exchanging smiles with both of them. "How do you know me?" I ask in awe.

"O, while you guys were flying here Cash couldn't stop texting about you to us and..." Alen says, but stopped cause Cash elbowed him on the arm.

I start laughing, looking at Cash that turned Tamato red.

"Owwwwwe" Alan says sulking.

Me and Alex start laughing, we laughed so much my stomach began to hurt.

"Wel, nice to meet you both." I say and give them a toothy smile.

"Ya ya, can we go eat now?" Cash askes desperately making puppie eyes. It's so hard to say no to those ocean blue eyes.

"Sound great" Mav says, looking up from his phone.

Alen and Alex put my luggage in the car and then we drove of to Toco Bele.