Chapter 9, Cash...why do you have drugs?!

I am woken up by my phones alarm.

I stand up with a struggle getting myself untagled out of Cash grasp'. I giggle at the sight of him. I then squirm to the coffie table were my phone is.

I turn of the thing and almost throw it before I catch a glimps of the time.

It's 4:00.

I go over to Cash and poke him on the head.

"Wakey wakey...." I wisper to him.

He opens his eyes for about 2 seconds before mumbling "Just 5 more minutes..."

Ok, that didn't work.

So I head over to the lights and switch them on.

All the boys moan and try to cover their eyes.

"Wake up sunshines, we got a flight to catch. Only 1 hour before we leave, so get up you lazy monkeys." I say.

The all groan at me and mumble stuff.

I then leave them in peace to deal with their PMS and I go upstairs to change.

I then decide to wear this:

After I was happy with what I was wearing I went to the bathroom and plaited my hair

After I was happy with what I was wearing I went to the bathroom and plaited my hair. I then grabbed my eyeliner and ect. just to dab on some make-up.

I brush my Teath and go downstairs to make some flapjacks.

I've got 30 minutes left so there's enough time.

When I enter the kitchen I see Cash wearing a red flower buttoned T-shirt, Hawaiien style, and a black ripped jean on. He has his golden watch on his hand, no studs, 1 ring on each hand and a small golden chain on his neck.

He looks me up and down while he thinks I can't see him.

"Like what you see Cash?" I ask, not even looking at him but just the flapjack mix that I have now made and flipping in the pan.

He turns a shade of pink , like the one the day I met him. The one I fell in love with.

"Maybe" he says smirking.

"Are you flirting with me?" I ask giving him a grin.

"Is it working?" He askes.

"Maybe..." I say smiling at his cuteness.

"Then maybe I am." He says smirking intense at me.

Michael steps in the kitchen and smirks at us. "Not to ruin your love chat, but Abigail is the food ready?" He askes staring at the mountain of hot flapjacks on the two plates.

"Yeah , take it to the boys. But just leave some for me and Cash, we are coming now." I say smiling at him, while I hand him the flapjacks, syrup and some strawberrys.