Chapter 6, The song and the Big News.

*************
Cash P.O.V
*************

She left her cereal on the couch and we left the house.

To bad for that cereal to go to waist....

"Earth to Cash! Snap out of it." She says waving her hand in front of my head,"Get in the car you sloth" she says teasing me.

"Yeah I'm in" I sat to her and then she climbs in.

She is sitting next to me.

Her hair smells so good...

I think and take a snif of her hair.

"Ummmm, Cash what are you doing...?" She says giving me a 'stalker' wide eye look.

"I was smelling the air," I say sniffing the air," smells good." I say almost dying of embarrassment.

"Yeah sure" she says smirking...

She is so cute when she gives me that playfull smirk...

*

After a few minutes of everyone staring at each other and looking out of windows Abigail starts laughing.

"What?!" I ask in confusion.

"It's just that everyone is sitting on someones lap!" She bursts out of laughter.

There isn't enough space for everyone. So some are sitting on each other. Cody is on my lap.

So I look at Codys screen on his phone. He is watching Tick Tock.

"Are you following Abigail?" I ask him in awe.

"Not yet " he then hands the phone to Abigail, "Type in your username pls?" He says to her almost begging.

She types in her username.

Wow she types fast.

"Done" she says while handing Cody back his phone.

After him fiddling for a few seconds he finds it and follows her @Abigail_Erasmus14.

His jaw the drops.

"Holly shit! You have more followers than me!!!" He says so super confused and disappointed.

"It can't be.....", she says grabbing his phone and staring at the screen in disbelief.,"5.5 million...no that's not right..." She says, her jaw now dropped.

"Let's just say I had your phone and posted the video, of you singing, on all platforms..." I say smiling at Abigail.

"Cash!!!!!" She says squeling and giving me a huge hug and a kiss on my cheek, my cheek that started blushing.

"No problem" I say hugging her back.

"Get out" We all hear the driver say when the car suddenly comes to a holt.

We all exit the car quickly, cause that dude is super freaky.

I get out and lead the way to the door of the studio.

Me and Abi are in front and way ahead of the others so I open the door for her. She giggles and smiles at me.

I walk her to the recording studio, Retrospec Films, were my manager is standing and I introduce her to him.

"Hey Cash" Paul greets me with friendly smile.

"Hi Paul! Paul this is Abigail and Abigail this is Paul." I say introducing them to each other.

They both hug each other and say their hi's.

"So this is the girl you talked about?" Paul says, making me blush at Abigail.