Chapter 8, Microwave Challenge....how gorgeous!!!!

***

"Abigail, I love you" I say, waiting for an answer, a sound, aproval. Literally anything. "You mean so much to me and I have been meaning to say that to you for a while."

"Mmmmmmmmm, mom leave me in peace." She mumbles and groans.

Ok what?!

I bend over to catch a glimps of her freckle dusted face.

Her eyes are shut.

SHE IS ASLEEP.

Wow.

"O my gwad." Is a all I could stutter out.

I'm speechless. Shocked. Heart broken.

I just poured my heart out to her just to find out she was asleep?!

I feel like an total idiot.

A frown quickly forms on my face.

I look at her hand that I am still holding.

I squeeze it and a smile forms on the corners of her mouth.

I take my hand that is free and run my fingers on her face. I give her a kiss on her warm and damp cheek.

I then close my eyes, wanting to forget of what just happened.

*

"Awwwww, they are holding hands!" Someon says and pats me on the head. "Good boy!"

I jump up like a meerkat, scared out of my skin.

Oh, it's just Maverick.

"Did you sleep nice Cash?" Luca says, wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

I give them a sarcastic smile.

"Glad to see your foot is better, seeing that you are jumping on it." Michael says laughing.

I look down at my foot. No swelling, no pain.

Hallelujah.

"What time is it." I ask rubbing my eyes.

"It's 5:25" Payton says looking at his watch.

I've been asleep for over 3 hours.

"So, what did you guys do?" I ask, looking at their smiling faces.

"Wel we were at Starbucks for like an hour after you guys left." Alen says , sitting on a kitchen chair.

"Then we went to the mall and chatted to some cute girls." Sam says, almost drooling.

"More than cute, they were smoking hot!" Jackson said with a big goofy grin on his face.

Alex rolls his eyes at Jacksons pervie statement. "But eneways, we just walked around doing the usual. Oh and we bought chocolate." He says.

"Chocolate?!" Abigail says, jumping up, she is now standing as straight as a ruler.

Everyone starts laughing.

"Wow, your addiction to sweets are even worse than I thought!" I laugh, gagging for air.

I big frown develops on her face, and a thunder cloud above her head.

"Hahaha, very funny" she says and gives a fake smile.

"Not to alarm anyone, but we need to pack. We got to be at the airport 5:30." Sam says, leening against the wall.

"Your right. Well I'm gonna pack, enyone else to?" Abigail askes, looking at everyone's emotionless faces.

"Yeah sure." I say giving her a smile and we both head to my room.