4

Memory #3

Jungkook gasps softly as he feels himself being entered.

It wasn't the first time he'd ever had sex- not by a long shot- so he wasn't gasping from the pain, but rather from the fact that they'd both been wanting this for a long time.

He hums softly, eyelids fluttering gently as his face is peppered with kisses, the arms wrapped tightly around his waist pulling away. The pillow on either side of his head dips down as the boy places his palms there.

Jungkook's eyes fly open at the first thrust, their eyes locking as the boy continues to thrust into him slowly and deeply.

Jungkook whimpers softy as his legs are pulled up, resting on the boys shoulders. He moans as the new angle allows the boy to thrust deeper into him.

He moans loudly as the boy begins to pound into him, feeling a slight pang in his heart as he thinks about Taehyung. This wasn't fair to him but he couldn't bring himself to let the older boy go...

"M-Mmm... what's wrong?"

"N-Nothing.." Jungkook mumbles back.

He whimpers softly as the boy leans forward- basically folding him in half- to kiss him deeply.

Jungkook hums into the kiss, moaning softly as the boy begins to thrust into him again. He knew he wouldn't cum- he didn't even feel close to it- and when the boy finally cums in him sometime later, he motions for him to pull out.

The boy does, making Jungkook shiver slightly as he does, and pulls him close.

END OF MEMORY #3

Life went on for Taehyung and Kookie just like that for the next couple of months. Kookie showered in the morning and then they would eat breakfast together (cereal for Taehyung and eggs for Kookie) and then Kookie would wash and do the dishes while Taehyung went to take a shower.

Afterwards, they would put on a good amount of sunblock- Taehyung putting way more on Kookie than he needed to do, especially since he wasn't sure if the younger boy actually needed it- and they went out to scavenge old abandoned malls and buildings of the sort.

Depending on what Taehyung found, they could either sell and have enough money to buy fresh groceries from the store or try to find food at the black market.

Kookie always threw a fit when they had to go to the black market- which unfortunately was pretty often. He didn't like the mushy and slightly brown or slightly moldy food.

Even worse than the food was the people there, who scrutinized Kookie for keeping quiet and close to Taehyung, with his face turned away so they couldn't get a good look at him.

But he usually calmed down after Taehyung found something to occupy him. One time it was an apple that had had all of the brown parts cut off, leaving only a sliver of apple but it kept Kookie happy for the rest of the shopping trip.

But for some reason, Kookie was fascinated with the color gray. He begged Taehyung to buy him anything that was the color gray, even if it was gray because of old age. He had tons of oversized gray T-shirt's and raggedy gray blankets, old plushies and four old dimes that costed Taehyung way more than they were worth nowadays, since no one used coins anymore.