6

Memory #5

"You shouldn't b-be here.."

Jungkook giggles as the boy kisses him mid-sentence. He leans into his embrace briefly as he kisses him back before he pulls away.

"Seriously, Taehyung could show up at any moment-"

"It's not like I've never come over before." The boy wraps his arms around Jungkook tightly, smiling and closing the door behind him as Jungkook giggles again.

"Yeah but I've been telling him that I've just been lounging around all day, by myself- so you suddenly being here looks shady as fuck."

The boy just shrugs and presses the younger boy against the wall, leaning down to kiss his neck. His lips curve into a smirk as Jungkook hums softly, turning putty in the older boy's embrace.

The boy pulls away and their eyes connect, each gaze heated and filled with all the things they wanted to say to the other, which the other already knew. The boy's eyes drift shut as he leans forward and kisses Jungkook softly, quickly deepening the kiss.

Jungkook hums softly into the kiss, wanting to enjoy it properly but all he could think of was Taehyung. Taehyung, with his boxy smile and strong arms and the way he loved Jungkook completely...

Jungkook gently pushes the boy away, smiling softly.

"Ok.. you need to go now." Jungkook pushes the boy towards the door, chuckling when the older boy wraps his arms around him again.

"C'mon, lets fuck around. Taehyung went to the Market right? It's gonna take him at least an hour to get back- that's plenty of time."

"N-No, I'm not in the mood. Please.." Jungkook plasters an easygoing smile on his face, heart beating a bit too fast as the boy regards him carefully.

At that moment, he wished Taehyung would walk through the door. He'd have to give him one hell of an explanation but at least he'd feel safe. Lately, he felt the need to be... cautious around the other boy, watching everything he did and said to the older boy.

"You want me to go? Fine, I'll go." He slowly walks to the door and takes his time unlocking it and opening it, almost like he expected Jungkook to call him back.

When Jungkook makes no move to stop him, the boy looks back at him with an unreadable expression on his face.

"See you tomorrow Jungkook." He says casually, swinging the door shut before the younger boy can reply.

Jungkook sinks down to the ground, taking a deep breath as he runs his hands through his hair. He snaps his head up as he hears footsteps outside the door and watches the doorknob twist, the door opening again.

"Hey," Taehyung says as he walks inside, arms full of various parts and things, one lone bag of food hanging by his elbow. "I thought you were by yourself. Who was that that just pulled away?"

"Wrong address." Jungkook mumbles back, unconsciously letting go of the breath he'd been holding.

END OF MEMORY #5