3

Sky was afraid he will be the first one to leave the house so he decided to go all out. I was surprised when we were all included in his surprise for Diana.

Honestly I didn't expect that he has feelings for Diana. Although everyone thinks he's gay, I do not, but I also do not feel he really likes Diana. He's more of clingy and I just thought he was like that to everyone because he did the same. I asked the girls why all of the sudden Sky started to show interest towards Diana, they told me the story. Hasna, Kiara and Jaimie asked Him if he liked Diana. When they asked Diana who his crush in the house is, she mentioned Sky's name, that's what I heard. Maybe that is what urged Sky to let his feelings out.

Well that wasn't a shocker. Sky was the first one whom I find attracting when I got here. I wasn't surprised but that doesn't mean I wasn't happy.

I think I felt jealous because I knew she was happy with me, not with sky. Based on my observations, that was clear, but clearly I was just looking in our own world.

I decided to support because maybe these little feels were just lunacy. She liked Sky and I couldn't just stop that. Besides, its the first time I have been attracted to a girl. The past few years, I have always been dating boys, but I wasn't into them which is why throughout the course of the week I felt like my identity is in a bubble i haven't popped for me to identify yet. I was hoping to find myself with Diana. I was hoping we stay together the way we were so I knew what I would feel towards her and maybe because I knew she had something to feel for me to. But maybe I was just hoping, maybe I'm just "Naasa sa wala," well that's a new phrase I learned from Argel. 

I wanted to cry but that would get way too much attention so I just went to the bathroom. There, I had a light tear because I knew there were cameras watching me. Fuck reality TV shows.

I knew Sky is a good guy and by all means if he could make her happy, I would gladly surrender. As much as I want to spend a lot of my time here with her, if Sky wants it, he can have it, as long as he makes her happy.