5

Franki's

I still couldn't get over the fact that Sky and Diana are being shipped here. I feel like I want to vomit everytime Sky would utter sweet remarks towards Diana. They are not bagay!

The week passed by and I'm still frustrated but I just couldn't show it. Everytime they're together, I turn around a bit just to avoid the image that was ruining my mood. The most irritating thing is, everytime I want to talk to Diana, Sky would be there to join the conversation. I didn't want him, I wanted Diana alone.

I should have been more observant. Had I been more observant then maybe I would have hindered Sky from getting even just an inch near Diana. Kidding.

I remember the past week when Kuya Banjo got evicted from the house due to his rape jokes. The day before that, he has been constantly smelling our hair, which was fine at first, but got all of us girls affected. I remebered Diana asking Kuya Banjo why he was doing such actions when Sky beside her cuddled her tightly. Ugh, how irritating that scene was. I should have been the one who was hugging Diana.

The next day Kuya Banjo apologized because we started to feel awkward and violated everytime he tried to smell our hair. We forgave him and left it in the past. I thought we were all fine until ate Jaimie pulled Diana to the pool area. I was curious and I missed Diana so I followed.

They included me in their conversation and Diana held my hand. I could hear Wealand's "YIIIIEEEE" that time because I knew I was feeling kilig but I needed to focus on the conversation.

We talked about the ridiculously violating remark of Kuya Banjo which said that he wanted to rape one of the boys. Although it was clearly not us girls, we still felt violated because it was an insensitive remark. I was surprised with the content but I was more surprised with how Diana chose to stand up to her beliefs and convinced us to confront Kuya Banjo.

There I felt how Diana is amazingly strong. She could stand up for herself without anyone to help her. I couldn't resist to add that trait to one of the things I like about her. She's bravely independent and I really find that sexy.

After we confronted Kuya Banjo he was punished with a force eviction later that week upon conviction of Kuya. We were all saddened by the news because we were willing to give him another chance but the management wasn't. We knew he was a good guy, heck, he was a great friend to me. I wanted to cry so hard that day and I needed Diana by my side but I couldn't because Sky was there. I knew Sky was affected but he stole my stronghold. I needed Diana that time but the only time I will have her alone is when we sleep next to each other. So instead of acting like cry baby, I just went straight to our room, sat, gathered my composure, and went outside just to see Diana rub Sky's back for comfort.

Ugh cry baby.

Diana's

I miss Franki. I miss our conversations every time I cook. Ngayon kasi laging nakikisali si Sky magluto, nakakairita nga, isang malaking hadlang. Franki remained to be the cheerful girl in the house which I adored. Nothing seemed to change except for her frowns everytime Sky and I are being shipped together.

Magkatabi parin naman kami. Lagi nga kami nagchichikahan, but everytime all the other housemates join our convesations just to talk about Sky, gusto ko nalang magwalk-out. There was nothing to talk about because I don't like him the same way he likes me. Call me rude but I just can't reciprocate his feelings when I clearly know who in this house I like. Taken na ako kahit di ko alam kung same ba kami ng nafifeel ni Franki noh.

Kaya nga nung tinanong ako ni ate Mae kung sino crush ko napilitan nalang akong si Sky ang sabihin kasi siya lang naman ang close kong lalaki. Hindi ko naman pwede sabihin si Franki kasi baka maissue agad tapos di pala kami same ng nararamdaman para sa isa't isa. Kamalas-malasan lang na gusto pala ako ni Sky kaya ngayon ayaw humiwalay unless matutulog na.

I need my moments with Franki. Miss ko na siya. Sana may bago siyang task tapos need niya tulong ko. Lagi nalang si Wealand at Argel kasama niya eh.

The night of eviction, Sky was constantly wanting to hold my hand pero nilalayo ko in a discreet way. Aba siyempre kay Franki lang bagay yan noh. Kaso yun nga lang nung lumabas na si Toni wala na ko choice kaya sige nalang. He was relieved when he was called-in safe so I just left him there and went to hug ate Jaimie. I was quite teary eyed when I hugged her but it felt quite normal since Kuya Banjo left. I have to get used to this because this will happen every week pero sana naman di kami matanggal ni Franki because that would mean us separating ways before we could fully know each other.

Ate Jaimie left and everyone had to carry on. We immediately went straigt to our rooms and hugged Ate Mae because she was still safe. After fixing ouselves for bed, humiga na ako and waited for Franki to greet her a good night, but since ate Jaimie left, there was an extra bed which she chose to sleep on.

The emotional night became lonelier when she slept there. Sana di nalang nawala si ate Jaimie.