6

Diana's

I could feel the tension inside the house when Sky chose to speak for himself against Mae's accusations that he is gay. He has been receiving these accusations since the first week of our stay. I couldn't blame Mae. Sky is really a vain man and I guess she was just used to the stereotype considering that his brother is one of those feminine gays. It was cool how Sky educated Mae rather than confront her angrily during the tension-filled situation. Di nalang ako masyadong naki-usisa because I was also guilty that I judged Sky the night all of us girls talked about how effeminate he is.

Franki's

We were all being called towards the confession room one by one to be interviewed for the recent issue between Sky and ate Mae. I think it wasn't Ate Mae's intention to be insensitive, she just wasn't educated enough with regards to gender stereotyping and gay shaming despite her brother's sexuality. After my interview with kuya, Sky was called for his own thoughts and I returned to our room.

There I saw the guilty face of Diana. She knew she shouldn't have talked that way about Sky last night but I think she was just forced by the tide last night since everyone was talking about it.

She told us that she didn't feel like he is really interested in her. We were all shocked and I got severely intrigued so I jumped on her and hugged her lightly because my reflexes told me to do so.

"So you think he was just being strategic?," I asked and heard a tiny "Yes." Ate Mae then continued to share her thoughts about Sky and I was once again trapped in our own little world of Kiwi.

I knew it. I knew it. That's why I didn't see Sky's confession coming. How dare he? How dare he use my Diana for the sake of the game?

I was about to get angry when I looked at Diana again just to catch her eyes staring at mine. God, I missed sleeping next to her. I shouldn't  have changed my bed but I didn't want to gather attention so I just slept on ate Jaimie's bed. I also thought that Diana might want some extra space in bed but damn, the extra space has been lonely. I missed her and I definitely want this moment to never end.

Diana's

I wanted to think a little after the incident. It was a good thing that Sky didn't know what my comment about him was. Nakakaguilty. Oo yun yung nararamdaman ko but it was inappropriate to share that thought to all of them when they were clearly invading the person's identity that time.

"Hey Diana." Oh shit, that aussie voice. I looked at her and was once again mesmerized with her beauty.

"Hi Franki," I replied with a large smile.

"Hey, you look a little guilty right there. Don't worry about it. You needed that release about how you felt about him, but why did you keep it? You know I would listen." See, this is what I talked about when I said connection. Our daily chats and chikas got us to know each other well and Franki already got the hang of me already. She knows me well and I couldn't help but feel touched with her comfort.

"Yeah, I know. I just wished that I chose to zip my mouth that time. It wasn't my intention to bring that up, it just came with the tide of emotions. I forgot to tell you about how I felt because that time it didn't feel right knowing that they were constantly watching our actions. I'm sorry I didn't get to tell you but thank you for assuring that you're always here for me." After that we hugged and talked again.

"Snap out of it. Minsan sadyang ganyan ang buhay kaya wag ka susukow," said Franki while trying to speak in tagalog. Hays, ang cute niya talaga. Buti natuto siya nang matiwasay mula kela Wealand at Argel. Dahil di ko na mapigilan, hinug ko ulit siya kasi sobrang nakakagaan talaga ng mood yung presence niya. Sana lagi nalang ganon.

We left the room with arms on each other's waist and met everyone outside.

_________////

Facts:
As much as I don't like the idea of Sky and Diana together because there isn't even a sexual tension between them, I like Sky as a person. He has this voice not everyone of the LGBTQ+ people have and the fact that he isn't even gay makes me appreciate him even more because he doesn't spead hate, he spreads love.

Nominated silang tatlo ngayon pero di naman sa gusto kong mawala si Sky pero sana wag yung dalawa. PBB will never be the same, really. Shjdhddaidgd I hope they make it FIGHT LANG FRANKIANA