4

Diana's
Wala si Franki pagbalik ko sa kwarto namin. Her ever cute presence wasn't there. I figured she was being interviewed again by kuya. Sayang, I wanted to tell her first what I felt with Sky's confession. Since she wasn't present, the remaining girls interviewed me.

I told them about Sky's confession, how he enjoys my company and how interested he is in developing our relationship. I also told them that I appreciated Sky's efforts and the way he courageously spoke for himself. We spoke about how we arranged our actions after his confession and how we agreed to take things slow and just enjoy it. All of them were smiling, parang kinikilig sa mga kwento ko but I felt differently.

Of course, I just couldn't tell them that I think Sky is just being strategic and playing the game. We all know that when we entered, our managers already told us to find a loveteam for favorable publicity and fame. I really just couldn't feel that he likes me truly. Mararamdaman mo naman kasi yon.

Naappreciate ko naman talaga. Nakakakilig actually. But I needed something genuine. I did not come here for a love team, I came here to prove myself. If ever man magkalove team ako gusto ko yung genuine, parang kay Kiara at Gino. Ayoko nang nilalandi at pinapakilig lang. I want to feel a connection and I could only feel that with Franki.

Ewan ko ba. Everytime I am with her it feels different. Magulo na masaya. Probably because we connect a lot especially since were both half Kiwi, tapos parehas pa kaming ulila sa ama. Sometimes sobrang nacucute-an ako kasi siya yung mas matanda pero pag tinatawag niya ako lagi, parang bunso na nagtatawag ng kapatid. Its a real connection for me, I just don't know with her. Sana same lang kasi I feel like I'm in a different world with her. Kapag katabi ko siya, siya lang napapansin ko wala nang iba. Ewan ko ba.

In the middle of my deep thoughts, Franki entered. She said she came from the bathroom, tumae yata si bakla ang tagal eh. When she came back she just asked me, "How was it?," and I just replied similarly to what I told the girls.

I wanted to tell her how I really felt because I knew I could trust her but I was distracted kasi ang cute niya! Lagi siyang masaya and I don't see anything that could make her look bad in front of my eyes. Oo, halata naman that she needs help in terms of the tasks, but her weakness do not make her less of a person. Sobrang genuine niya and sobrang bait. Tuwing nasigaw siya nagaalala ako kahit mababaw na bagay lang kasi I want her to remain happy. I would never wish for her to be sad. Kaya nung kwinento ni Wealand na umiyak siya, I wanted to hug her tight so right after her performance, I hugged her instantly.

Ang cute din niya nung nanonood ng movie. Lahat na yata iniritan niya, pero dahil magkatabi kami, sinulit ko na, libreng holding hands eh. Sobrang kilig ko rin non kasi nung ginulat kami nila Wealand na nagfail, si Franki lang yata ang natakot, kaya todo hug siya sakin nung tinakot siya. Hihi, thanks Wealand.

That's just how Franki is, simple and genuine. You could gather thousands of beautiful people in one house but you could only see one gorgeous human being inside and out and that's Franki.

A little while later, I was called towards the confession room to be interviewed with the recent confession of Sky for me.

I acted in such a way that would not give false hopes for the audiences because I knew people were shipping us already so I just told kuya "Naappreciate ko po talaga yung effort niya." Nagusap pa kami ng saglit tapos si Sky naman ang pinatawag sa confession room.

_______///

Diana's thoughts are out now. Maunti palang because it seems appropriate considering that most of us find Diana mysterious. The next chapters will expose more of Diana's thoughts para aligned dun sa timeline. Don't forget to vote for them huhu. I will never find PBB interesting again if one of them leaves. See u next chap guys!!!