The London Show

~Y/n's POV~
-Next morning-
I wake up pretty late it's already 12:00 because yesterday I was awake till like one in the morning. But I'm really excited for the concert. I get out of bed make myself breakfast. I do some stuff that I have to do and when I look at the clock it already 16:00 o'clock so I go shower and pick a outfit and put some makeup on.
I go to the railway station where I wait for Y/f/n. When I see her coming I wave at her and she starts to run to me.
-conversation-
Y/f/n: Hey Y/n!
Y/n: Hey!
Y/f/n: Ih god we are gonna meet HRVY today!!!
Y/n: I know!!
The train arrives and we go inside and sit down.

-time skip to after the train ride-
We arrive and walk to the venue and there are a lot of girls. We go inside and wait for him to come on stage. When we hear him say "Hey London how are you doing?" All the girls start to scream. He comes on stage starts to sing and dance. We are in the front row and when he looks me in the eyes I think he recognized me. We locked eyes for some seconds when he looks away again. After the show we go to the Meet and Great area and wait for him to come out. The girl all stand in a row. We stand in the row and wait for our turn. When it's finally our turn I go up to him and hug him and whisper in his ear.
Y/n: Nice to see my old best friend again!
After I said that he hugged me even tighter than before. We break the hug so nobody thinks anything of it. And Y/f/n goes up to him and gives him a hug as well. After our turn there are some more girls but then he said bye and goes. Everybody leaves so that it's just me and Y/f/n. We wait but when the security sees us he tells us that we have to leave and I start to panic what if he doesn't make it in time and the security throws us out. But I hear a voice say.
H: No it's alright! I told them to wait. They are my friends.
With that the security leaves and Hrvy comes over to us and hugs us  again. I look at his eyes and we have the same moment like while the show.
Y/f/n: So I guess I'm gonna go now.
Y/n: Are you sure? Don't want to stay?
Y/f/n: No it's alright I'm gonna go home if that's alright for you.
Y/n: Okey get home safe then.
Y/f/n: You too and you two have fun.
We wave and she leaves. I look at Hrvy and he asks me.
H: Did you enjoy the show?
Y/n: Yeah! It was great you know the singer is really talented.
H: Oh do really think that?
Y/n: Yeah absolutely! You are so talented!
H: oh thanks! You are so sweet.
We hug again but this time it's a long warm hug. I feel so safe in his arms. I get snapped out of my thoughts by him.
H: Would you like to go and get a coffee or a tea?
Y/n: Yeah that sounds lovely.