The plan for today

~Y/n's POV~
~next day~
I fell asleep in Jacks arms. When I woke up in the morning Jack was still sleeping so I decided that I'll try to go downstairs and make breakfast. But I have to get out of bed without him waking up. That should be easy since he is a deep sleeper. I get out of bed and go downstairs and walk to the kitchen when I open the door to the kitchen Andy is in there. He looks surprised at me.
~Conversation~
A: Hello Y/n. I didn't know you were here.
Y/n: Good morning fovvs. Yeah I came around yesterday to talk with Jack and ended up falling asleep in Jacks room.
A: Okey so that means good news with you and Jack?
Y/n: We'll see tonight. We're going on a date.
A: Oh that's lovely. I'm happy for you guys but how did Hrvy take it?
Y/n: Actually better than expected. We decided to be best friends.
A: Okey
Y/n: Have you eaten?
A: Nope
Y/n: Do you want breakfast?
A: Yeah can I help you?
Y/n: Yeah I was thinking Pancakes?
A: The Boys would love that believe me!
Y/n: Okey than let's make Pancakes!

Fovvs and I make Pancakes for all the eight of us. When we finish we go and wake up all the boys by calling them. One after the other walks in. First Robbie and Alex who seemed like they were up already to edit stuff. Next was Rye and then Sonny. And the last two were Brook and Jack as expected. We all sit down at the dinning table or on the couch since there aren't enough chairs for everyone. All start eating and then suddenly Jack says.
J: Wow these are Amazing. Good job Y/n and Fovvs!
The others agree with him and we all finish eating.

Then Fovvs tells them what the plan is for today.
A: Okey guys we have to film the video for the "Elton John" mashup. So get your fur coats out!
All start laughing except for jack he looks quit disappointed.
J: But me and Y/n have a date today.
All: aww
A: I know but we have to film this today it has to go out tonight. But we won't have to film the whole day.
Jack still looks quite disappointed.
Y/n: Jack it's alright. I would love to see you guys work and we can go out after you guys finish filming.
J: Okey