Thanks mate

~Jack's POV~
I just got an text from Y/n and she told me that she wants to talk to me. I'm excited to see her again but I'm also so nervous what if she tells me that she doesn't like me. I stop thinking about this and order myself some food. While I'm waiting a don't want to be alone so I go to brooks room and knock on the door.

~Conversation~
B: Yeah?
J: Can I come in?
B: Yes come in mate.
I open the door and walk in. I close the door behind me and look at brook.
B: What's up Jack?
J: Y/n just texted me asking if we could talk.
B: But that's good isn't it. You wanted to see her so bad for the last couple of days.
J: Yes but she could also tell me that she doesn't like me the way I like her!
B: Don't think that negativ. I mean she kissed you the other day didn't she?
J: Yeah and after that she left me and didn't talk to me for like a week!
B: JACK! You have to calm down. You are overreacting. She is probably coming to tell you that she likes you.
J: You think so?
B: Yes! I think she was just scared because two boys kissed her on the same day and she wasn't sure who she liked. And she didn't want to hurt one of you.
J: She kissed me.
B: What ever! The point is that you don't have to think about it to much.
J: Thanks mate.

J: What were you doing before I came?
B: Watching a Movie. But now I'm hungry.
J: What do say I'll share the food I ordered and we watch a movie together?
B: Yes I'd like that.
Just when he said that the door bell rings. I go down and pay for the food and run back up to Brooks room. I sit down next to him we eat and watch a movie.
In a half hour Y/n is coming to the house so I tell brook that I'm gonna take a shower. Go over to my room and pick out a new outfit and take a shower.

~Jack's POV~
I hear the door bell ring again and now I'm nervous again. I try to calm myself a bit and open the door. She is standing there. She's more beautiful than I had in my memory.
J: Hey come inside. Let's go to my room for some privacy.
Y/n: okey
We walk to my room. We sit down on my bed and she starts.