In the morning

~Y/n's POV~
In the morning I wake up and I can feel two strong arms around me. I open my eyes and see that Jack and I were cuddling in our sleep. *How cute?!* He was still a sleep and I didn't want to wake him up so I stayed in bed and fell asleep again while being hugged tight by Jack. And not gonna lie I enjoy the hug.

~Jack's POV~
I wake up and I feel another body pressed against mine. I open my eyes completely and see that I was hugging Y/n and that she was still sleeping and hugging me as well. This feels so good. I don't want to wake her up so I stay in bed and close my eyes again.

~HRVY's POV~
I just woke up and went downstairs and said good morning to everyone beside Jack and Y/n because they aren't here yet. I ask the guys.
H: Are they still sleeping?
A: Who?
H: Jack and Y/n!
A: Yes they are and they are so cute!
H: What why?
A: Go into Jack's room and look at them but be quiet so you don't wake them up.
I do what Andy says but when I see them cuddling I get really jealous of Jack. I'm Y/n's friend not him! I walk down and sit down at the table when Andy asks.
A: Aren't they cute?
H: Yeah what ever!
A: Is someone jealous?
H: No I'm not! Why would I be?
A: Because you like her and she slept with one of your best friends.
H: no whatever!
I take out my phone and start scrolling through Instagram when I hear them come down the stairs giggling.

~Y/n's POV~
Me and Jack just woke up again. I ask him if I can take a shower. He tells me where the bathroom is and gives me a towel. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. When I'm finished I wrap the towel around my body and walk back to Jack's room. I open the door and he is standing there topless. I walk out of the room quickly and say.
Y/n: I'm sorry.
I hear the door open and see Jack still topless leaning against the doorframe.
J: Don't you like want you see?
He says with a smirk but laughing as well. I look at him nervously and hit his chest playfully walking inside the room.
J: You can have one of my sweater to wear.
That's when I realize that I'm only wearing a towel.
Y/n: Okey. Thank you
He comes over to me and picks one of his sweats and hands it to me. And gives me a kiss on the cheek.
Y/n: T-thank you.
He goes out of the room and I put on his sweater. I open the door to show him that he can come back inside when he comes back from the bathroom. After some time he walks back in and gives me a hug from behind. I feel so safe in his arms.
J: You look really cute in my sweater.
Y/n: Thank you that I'm allowed to wear it.
J: Any time! Are you hungry?
Y/n: A bit you?
J: Same! let's go downstairs and eat something.
So we walk down the stairs and he almost falls so we start to laugh really hard. When we walk Into the living room all the boys look at us.
J: Good morning. What?
All the boys just look at us and then Andy says.
A: Nothing it's just I was in your room when you were still sleeping and you were cuddling. It was just really cute.
I feel my cheeks getting warmer and by now my face is probably a pink shade of red.
J: Oh yeah we are cute!
He says and pulls me to him and wraps his arms around my waist. I smile to myself. Hrvy stands up and walks out of the room as fast as he can.
Y/n: What's up with him?
The boys look at each other and then Rye says.
R: We don't know but maybe you go and try to talk to him.
Y/n: Okey I'm gonna try.
I walk after Hrvy and I see him sitting in the garden by the tennis courts. I sit down next to him.