The Irish boy

~Y/n's POV~
R: Hrvy is here and he brought a girl!
After some second three other boys are standing in the living room looking at me. The all seem really nice and they are all really good looking. But this one guy named Jack is different he looks younger than the others and when he talks his sweet little Irish accent just makes me smile. We all start talking and Hrvy tells them of our backstory. Hrvy tells me that they are a Boyband and they do Covers but they also have there own songs and he tells me as well that the also make Vlogs. We start talking and the they ask me if it would be a problem if the film se stuff for their Chanel. I tell them that it is no problem. They also tell me that it is better if I'm not in the video because I could get hate for being friends with them. I understand and look that I'm not visible in the video. They film somethings and then we start talking again and I can feel someone watching me. When I look around I see that Jack has been staring at me the whole time. And when I look at him he starts to blush but looks fast at the ground.

~Jack's POV~
Hrvy wrote in our group chat that he is coming over after the London show to drop off some Fan mail he had picked up earlier. When he came Rye shouted that we should all come down because Hrvy brought a girl. A really beautiful girl. He introduce us to the girl. Her name is Y/n. *what a beautiful name!* I think to myself. We all start talking and she is really nice and funny. I just stare at her when she looks at me I start to blush and look at the ground. Man! What is going on with me?

~HRVY's POV~
We are all just having fun and talking when I see that Jack is staring at Y/n. And when she looks at him he starts to blush and looks at the ground fast to avoid eye contact. Does Jack like Y/n? No he can't she is my friend! I don't like how he looks at her. I'm kind of mad but I try to keep it to myself.