Operation to like you

Its already afternoon, Irene decided to let Bogum be with them at the beach, well she dont have a choice, Bogum beg Irene if he could go with them and with that he'll do everything he even offered Irene that he could be a babysitter to her children, personal driver and bodyguard or even personal assistant, Irene love hearing that coming from her bestfriend seems like this will be the time she'll took her revenge against how teaseful Bogum to her since when they where younger, Irene laughed upon hearing Bogum.

"Yah! Joo Hyun nah Iam serious!" Bogum said.

"Hahha are you that eager to go to the beach?" Irene said and laughed.

"Well Iam cause its been a while the last time I went to the beach" Bogum chuckled.

"You're still a child" Irene laughed again.

"Yah! A child who've you fell in love with" Bogum smirk and stare at Irene.Irene was mesmerised again by that sparkling eyes of his.

"Alright you go change" Irene slightly slaps Bogum shoulder as she head to the kitchen.Irene knew to herself that she also love Bogum the way Bogum love her not that just his besfriend but more than that, but Irene not yet ready to commit again another relationship aside that shes afraid to love again but also she thought what will be her kids reaction to that if thats happen, that their mother love Bogum it could be hard for them especially for Wendy as the kid still hoping that her dad will comeback and be with them, as the child have this feeling that Bogum sees her mother more than friends, so Irene decided to disregard that feeling for a while.

"Alright the moment I get back everyone are ready to go okay?" Bogum went to the front door.

"Oh! Youll going with us uncle Bogum?!" Joy excitedly run towards Bogum.

"Absolutely sweetie" Bogum knelt down and tap Joy's head.

"Yay! This will be fun!" Joy run back to her room.

"You go change now Joy!" Irene reminded her daughter.

"Alright mommy!" Joy shouted back replied from her room.Then Bogum went out from the house, he will go back to his apartment to get his things.

"Uncle Bogum will be with us eomma?" Wendy curiously asked.

"Yes honey" Irene smiled while she dressing up Yeri.

"But its a family outing mommy" Wendy replied.

"Yes, is your uncle Bogum not part of the family?" Irene pause in dressing up Yeri and looked at Wendy curiously.Wendy just looked at the ground.

Every single day ever since Bogum went home from Australia, he visited Irene and the kids every weekends or if he is not busy, this is the time that Irene felt annoyed and thankful at the same time well annoyed that the house freaking noisy because the kids giggle so much when they bond to their uncle and thankful that there is someone who can Irene rely on aside from her parents and her sister, household tasks easy to do whenever Bogum is around, but aside from all of that Irene couldn't stop worrying that she notice Wendy less interact to her uncle while the rest of her sisters play with Bogum, Wendy just be on the corner and play with her cooking play set in her playroom, although Bogum persue her everytime, the little girl refuse to.Irene decided to talk to her child in perfect timing that cant hurt her little girl's feelings.

"Sweetie? Is everything alright? You can talk to mommy" Irene knelt down to level at her daughter as she looked Wendy straight to her eyes, a concerned looked.

"Nothing mommy, Iam sorry" Wendy hugged her mother tightly as Irene immediately carried her.

"Awe sweetie Why are you saying sorry? Its fine" Irene sweetly caressing her daughter's hair.