Sick

Irene hates cold season not that she hate the thought of snowing itself but she hated what it brings to her kids, The kids often got cold and cough when one will, the other one follows.

"Mommy my nose hurts (sniffs)" Joy whined to her mother the 5 year old reach out her arms as she wanted to carry by her mother.

"Mom my throat hurts" Seulgi said to her mother, the 7year old was laying in the sofa.

"Mommy (sneeze) same as mine (sneeze) its itchy" as Wendy rub her nose.

"Oh no its starting, seems like Yeri the only one didnt catch a cold, wear this sweetie" As she put a mask to Yeri to prevent from catching a cold from her sisters.

"Lets go to the pharmacy" Irene immediately drive going to the nearest pharmacy.

"Ahhm Do you have any antihistamine and lozenges for sore throat?" Irene ask to the pharmacist in the counter.

"Mommy it hurts huhuhu" Now Joy is crying while her mom carrying her, the little girl suffered from rhinitis again.

"Hang on mommy will buy your medicine okay shussh youll be fine" As Irene tap the back of Joy while rocking her to stop her from crying.

"Oh Irene!" the pharmacist called Irene, both of them were startled.

"Oh Jennie! I didnt know you assigned here my ghad its been forever!" Irene chat with the pharmacist apparently her childhood friend.

"Yes its nice to see you!, what happen to your girls Irene?" Jennie ask worriedly.

"Well due to the cold weather my girls catch cold except my youngest" Irene said.

"Oh mommy she's Rosé's mother! Hello Mrs. Kim!" Wendy greet Jennie cheerfully

"Your bestfriend at school Wendy?Rosé?"

"Yes mommy (sneeze) sorry" Wendy apologize as she sneezes.

"Oh she's the Wendy always my daughter Rosé talks about I didnt know shes your daughter Irene small world haha" Jennie said.

"Well I didnt know also, but now I know haha" Irene said.

"Lets have a family friend dinner next time when the girls already fine" Jennie smiled to her longtime friend.

"Yes of course" Irene said excitedly

"Okay thank you! I already wrote the directions in taking the medicines Irene" Jennie said as a pharmacist.

"Thank you now we'll go ahead still need to take care my girls send me hugs and kisses to your daughters Jennie!" Irene said

"Of course I will,  Jisoo, Rosé and Lisa would love that Ill see ya around!" As Jennie wave her hands for goodbye.As Irene and her daughters drive home , its time to take the medicines.

Among Irene's daughter Joy really hates to got sick, she dont have an appetite to eat the 5 year old cried to her mother that she dont want to eat.This is the greatest challenge of Irene among her daughters.

"Seulgi take this" Irene said to her eldest daughter and Seulgi took it

"Wendy-ah lets spray some medicine into your nose" Irene said as Wendy approach her mother.

"Joyii come here lets treat your nose" Irene lovingly approach her daughter.

After that its time for dinner, Irene put Yeri in her baby chair and called Wendy, Seulgi, Joy to come downstairs to have dinner.

"Wendy-ah, Seulgi-ah, Joy-ah dinner's ready"

"Mommy! Joyii crying so hard as Seulgi Unnie keep on pulling her to go downstairs" Wendy run downstairs informing her mother.