special chapter 24

Sana's POV

"Hey Tzuyu. Why are we going to the rooftop? Let's go to Dahyun's room." I asked because after we packed my things we went to the hospital and Tzuyu suddenly said that we'll go to the rooftop. I can't understand her.

"Sana-unnie just follow me okay?" -Tzuyu

So I did what she said. Then finally, we're here at the rooftop. What the hell? There's no light or any bulbs here? It's so dark. What the hell are we doing here?

"Tzuyu-ah what are we doing here? Let's go down it's scary." I said then I looked back to face Tzuyu but WHAT THE HELL??!! She's gone??!!

"TZUYU-AH! WHERE ARE YOU?" I shouted.

What the heck is going on? Where's Tzuyu?

I slowly walked to the exit to asked for help but suddenly the lights on. It's Christmas lights, many Christmas lights. Then I saw them, the 8 people including Dahyun in her wheelchair wearing their bright smiles but sad eyes.

They are wearing animal costumes, like we used to wore. There's also samgyupsal in the side and many foods that we used to eat together. They holding their mic. And as the music starts to play, my tears starts to fall.

Nayeon and Tzuyu:
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Yeah, the best thing I ever did
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Hmm

Mina and Momo:
December, as we end the year together, I remember
Our memories pile up like the snow
So many words I saved for you linger in my mind
Makes me nervous

Suddenly all our memories are rushing down to my heads. Memories from Sixteen Era until now. How can I leave when they're like this?

Jeongyeon:
Used to feel lonely and empty
But December is no longer lonely

Nayeon and Jihyo:
The best thing I ever did
Was that I met you
The best thing I never did
Was that I never broke up with you, and that I am still with you

I want to thank the destiny for giving me a chance, a chance to meet these 8 people. If I have a choice, I'll not leave them. Never.

Tzuyu and Mina:
All I wanna do, all I wanna do
Just like this, like this, like this, like this
The two of us forever
All I wanna do, all I wanna do
Just like this, like this, like this, like this
Let us never change

Dahyun:
Though I don't notice, it just keeps showing
My friends are teasing that I'm smiling from ear to ear the whole day
Even when I'm alone, I feel as if
You are behind me, my ears keep getting red
I can't help it, I keep thinking of you

Dahyun... I love you so much. Please wait for me. I'll never stop loving you. Even if I'm few meters away to them, I saw pain across Dahyun's eyes. Sorry love...

Chaeyoung:
Used to feel lonely and empty
But December is no longer lonely

Nayeon and Jihyo:
The best thing I ever did
Was that I met you
The best thing I never did
Was that I never broke up with you, and that I am still with you

Dahyun and Nayeon:
As the year goes by, little by little
So many things have happened
But when I think about what they meant
Why are they the moments I spent with you
I think I might be in love

Can the time stop? I wish this day will never end. I want to stay longer with them.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon:
The best thing I ever did
Was that I met you
The best thing I never did
Was that I never broke up with you, and that I am still with you

Tzuyu, Momo and Jeongyeon:
All I wanna do All I wanna do
Just like this, like this, like this, like this
The two of us forever
All I wanna do All I wanna do
Just like this, like this, like this, like this
Let us never change

Jihyo and Nayeon:
Ah, ah, ah, ah
Yeah the best thing I ever did
Ah, ah, ah, ah
The best thing I ever did

After that they come closer to me. They had also tears in their eyes. Nayeon unnie come closer to me.

"Sana. The best thing we ever did was that we met you. You're like a sunshine to us. We love you so much." Nayeon unnie said in between her tears and she give me a kiss in my cheeks.

"Hey bro. Continue being a happy little sunshine. Take care of yourself. I love you." Jeongyeon said and give me a hug. Why are they doing this? I can't breathe properly because of crying.

"Sanaaaa I love you so much. Let's not forget each other. Please comeback as soon as possible or else we will find you in Japan." Momo said and pat my head.

"Always take care okay? Don't do silly things there. Don't forget to call us okay? We hope to see you in our next comeback. We love you Sana." Jihyo said and hug me. She can't stop crying. I'll miss you leader-nim.

"Hey, be good always. We are always here for you. We love you so much." Mina said and she kiss me in my cheeks.

"Sana-unnie. Don't forget us okay? Take care and spread happiness in Japan like what you're doing here. I love you." Chaeyoung said and hug me.

"Sana-unnie sorry for leaving you earlier. I hope you like our surprise. We love you so much unnie." Tzuyu said and hug me. I just don't like it, I love it.

Dahyun come closer to me. She's on her wheelchair and trying to stand. I hate to see her suffering. I'll stop her from standing then I lean so that we can face each other. My heart is beating so fast.

"Sana..." Dahyun said. I love it when she is saying my name. I'll probably miss it.

"I want you to know that you're the best thing that ever happened to me. I want to thank all the Gods because they give me a chance to meet you... I didn't regret anything that happened to me. I didn't regret saving you from that accident. You said you don't love me but that will not stop me from loving you..." -Dahyun

Shit why can't I stop crying? Why are you doing this to me? I think I will disobey my parents just to be with them, I wish I can.

"Please promise us that you will take care of yourself the way we take care of you. I will wait for you,Sana. I love you so much..." This time I lean closer to her and hugged her. Dahyun can't stop crying. She's in pain. We're all in pain.

Then I feel their arms hugging me and Dahyun. Our group hugs were usually happy but this one is different. When we do a group hug, we exchanged smiles and we cry because of joy but this one is really different. We can't let go of each other.

We stayed 5 more minutes in that group hug. We wished to stay longer but I noticed Dahyun being in pain so I let go.

"I... I want to thank you guys.. I really don't know what to say but all I know is that I want to stay with all of you..." I said in between my tears.

"I love you all.. This is not a good bye, just see you next time okay?"