special chapter 2

Dahyun run to the park like there's no tomorrow. She doesn't care whether she looks like mess right now. She just want to see if Sana is okay.

Dahyun finally reach the park and her eyes caught the girl who was sitting in the bench, crying, her Sana unnie. Dahyun' s heart broke into pieces as she approached the older, she can't bear to see Sana crying.

"What happen Sana unnie?" Dahyun asked as she sit beside the older.

"Dubu... " Sana can't talked properly because of crying and sobbing.

"It's okay Sana unnie. I'm here for you, always." Dahyun said she lean the older's head to her shoulder.

"Just cry until the pain go away. I'll always be right here." Dahyun added as Sana burst into tears.

"Dubu...*sobs* It hurts... *sobs*" Sana finally say something.

"I know Sana unnie. But I promise you will be okay soon." Dahyun replied to the older.

"HmmMm Sana unnie I will help you move on." Dahyun said to Sana that makes the older stop crying for a moment

"H-How?" Sana asked.

"I'll be your rebound." Dahyun said confidently.

Sana laughed to Dahyun's suggestion.

"Crazy. What if I can't move on? I will just hurt you." Sana replied.

"It's okay. I'm hurting since the day you said that you don't like me, I'm used to it." Dahyun said with her bright smile.

"Pleaseee sana unnie let me be your rebound." Dahyun said to Sana while doing a puppy eyes.

Sana find it cute and at the moment she want to pinch Dahyun's cheeks and kiss her forehead.

"Owkayyy I'll let you be my rebound. What will you do as my rebound?" Sana asked.

Dahyun lean closer to Sana. They are inch apart. One wrong move and they will probably kiss each other.

"As your rebound, I promise that I will make you happy. I will always be right here for you. And I promise that I will not do things that can hurt you. I love you Sana baby." Dahyun said as she kissed Sana's forehead.