special chapter 1

"You're beautiful, Sana Minatozaki" dahyun said as she looked Sana with her floral dress.

"You also look great dubu" sana said that made Dahyun's heart flutter.

Dahyun likes Sana very much but it seems that Sana don't appreciate it. Sana treated Dahyun as bestfriend, Dahyun is contented with that but she know to herself that she wants deeper relationship with Sana.

"So where are we going?" Sana asked.

"You like amusement park right? Then let's go there." Dahyun replied with here bright smile.

"But you are afraid of heights. You might not enjoy this date if we go there" sana said but Dahyun just pat Sana's head.

"As long as I'm with I think I'll enjoy it. So let's go to the amusement park" Dahyun replied as she winked to the older.

They go to the amusement park and try every rides that they see. Dahyun forgot about her fear of heights because she sees Sana's bright smile. How Dahyun wished that Sana is her girlfriend but she knows that it is impossible because Sana likes Tzuyu. And even if it hurts she will let go of Sana and try to move on. Dahyun's happiness is Sana's happiness, she loves Sana very much.

"Sana, are you happy?" Dahyun asked to Sana. They are now in the food park, eating some foods.

"Yes. I enjoyed being here." Sana replied without looking to Dahyun because she's busy with her hamburger and Dahyun find it cute.

"Me too. I enjoyed being with you." Dahyun whispers so that Sana will not hear.

"What? Are you saying something?" Sana asked as she turn her eyes to the younger. Dahyun is shocked, she thought that Sana will not hear it.

"Uhm nothing. What else do you want to do?" Dahyun just change the topic.

"It seems that we all try the rides here. What else we can do?" Sana asked to the younger.

" Its 7:30, let's go watch the fireworks." Dahyun said to Sana.

"Sureee. I love fireworks." Sana exclaimed as she flashes her sweet smile.

"Wow. Fireworks are so beautiful." Sana said as she looked up.

"You are more beautiful than fireworks Sana unnie." Dahyun said while looking to Sana.

"Thanks dubu. You are beautiful too." Sana replied to the younger.

"Sana unnie, you know that I like you so much right?" Dahyun said to Sana.

"Dahyun I said that you should stop liking me right?" Sana replied that makes Dahyun's heart broke into pieces.

" I can't Sana unnie. I just. . . I just like you so much and my heart hurts when I try to stop this damn feelings." Dahyun said trying to not cry in front of Sana.

"I'm sorry Dahyun. I always hurt you. I'm really sorry." Sana said to Dahyun.

"Hey it's okay Sana. But please don't stop me. Let me love you until my last breath." Dahyun said as she lean closer to Sana and kissed the older's forehead.

Sana is speechless. They never do romantic things such as kissing and cuddling. Dahyun giggled at Sana's reaction.

"Oh baby you're so cute. Let's go home, it's late." Dahyun said as she reach Sana's hand and hold it tight.

"Let me love you Sana unnie. Don't ever tell me again to stop liking you because it hurts like hell. Just let me do this things to you. And when the time comes that I need to let you go, I will let you go but for now let me love you okay? I love you baby."