special chapter 8

Sana press the doorbell repeatedly but no one's opening the gate. She is now in front of Seulgi's house, she's guilty because she lie to Dahyun but Sana thinks that it's better that way so that Dahyun will not get jealous.

Sana decided to call Seulgi. After a few seconds Seulgi answered.

"Hey Seulgi. I'm in front of your house, open the gate."

Hello Sana. You're stupid as ever hahahahaha the gate is open. Come to my room now.

"It's open? Then I've been pressing this damn doorbell, just what the fuck?"

You're so cute. Go up to my room now and lets talk *chuckled*

"Okay fine. Bye."

End Call.

Sana go to Seulgi's room. She can't waste any time because she will fetch Dahyun later. Sana opened the door then saw Seulgi there, lying in the bed with her sexy red dress.

"Okay... I thought we're just going to talk, what's with the dress" -Sana

Seulgi stand up and get closer to Sana. Sana is not comfortable in what Seulgi is doing.

"Why don't you drink first?" -Seulgi

Seulgi offered a glass of wine to Sana and Sana accept it because she just want to finish this talk and go to Dahyun. Sana drink the wine.

"So Seulgi, why do you want to talk to me?" -Sana

"Sana.. I miss you. Can you go back to me? Let's be together again." -Seulgi

"Seulgi I can't. I'm inlove with someone now and I'm happy. Please be happy for me." -Sana

" I love you Sana. Please be mine again. Please... " -Seulgi

Seulgi reach the hands of Sana but Sana removed it. Dahyun should only be the one that holds Sana's hand.

"Seulgi stop. If that's what you want to talk about, sorry but I'm leaving. Sorry" -Sana

Sana walked to the door but suddenly she feel dizzy. As if the world is spinning. She can't reach for the doorknob because of her dizziness. Then suddenly, all went black.