Part 37 {Last Part}

.
.
.
Martinus's POV (Point Of View)
.
.
.

I opened the door and I left.
I wanted to cry but I didn't. She was so beautiful. I missed her…
While I was talking with her I wanted to push her on the wall and kiss her. But I didn't do that. I know she loves me. I love her too. I didn't move on when we broke up. I couldn't... But maybe she did. Probably he found a new one. And she's happy now. But I'll kill him anyway.

I was ready to leave the house, but I stopped. I couldn't just give up. I have to fight. I have to try to make her mine again. I'm sure she wants it.

I turned around and I started going upstairs again to the second floor where she lives…
.
.
.
Y/N's POV
.
.
.

He just left. Why am I so stupid? Why I let him go? I should have stopped him. He was and he is my first love. And now I let him go so easy? He deserves something better. And that's what I'm gonna do. I'm going to find him. And tell him the truth.
I took a deep breath and I opened the door. I saw Martinus ready to knocked on the door but I opened it first before he did.
He came here again? He wants me back like I do?

Me: Martinus…

Martinus: I came here to tell you that I can't live without you. I'm nothing without you. My life is completely empty when you're not by my side.

Some tears appeared in my cheeks and I went two steps closer to him.

Martinus: Say something please.

Me: It's okay babe. You, me and…

I showed him my belly which was a little bit big.

Me; …Our baby, will be fine. Everything will be fine.

His eyes got wet and he smiled.

Martinus: Are you sure you won't fall for someone else in the future?

Some tears fell down of his cheek. I wipped my tears and then his tears.

Me; I'm falling for you over and over again every single day. How I'm supposed to fall for someone else too?

We both smiled and he kissed my lips.
I missed this…
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time went by quickly… I'm a mother now. Everything's okay.
But…

Daughter: Mum why did you marry dad? Because you love him?

I smiled and I looked at Martinus who was standing behind us.

Me: You don't marry someone you can live with. You marry someone you can't live without…

He smiled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-The end.