I'm what?

My alarm goes off every morning playing Amnesia by 5SOS telling my it's time to get up for school. Ugh I don't want to get our of my bed and participate in the day. Just five more minutes I say to myself as I hit snooze. Five minutes go by and my alarm goes off again.

" Ugh I don't wanna get up and most of all I don't want to go to school." I mumble.

I get up and eventually get in the shower and get ready for the day. I put on black leggings,an oversized sweater, and my grey Uggs. My hair dries really fast so I had time to straighten it. In my opinion I think I look really cute today. After I apply a little bit of make up I go downstairs to get breakfast.

When I get downstairs Chloe and her mom are crying. They see me and try to smile but it's one of those I don't want to smile but I have to.

" Z-Zoe we h-have to tell you s-something." her mom said breaking the silence.

" is everything okay?"

" Yes. Your mom called last night and said she is back in town and she wants you to go and live with her. It just hurts to see you leaving because you have been living with us for so long."

" S-she what? Are you serious? I-I can't believe it!"

" Her and your brother are coming around noon to pick you up. So today you will not be going to school."

I don't know what to say. If I act excited I think I might hurt their feeling. If I'm upset they might tell my mom not to come. I finally decide to just go upstairs and pack all my things. I turn on pandora and start packing. Of course I put my 5 SOS station on. As I am in the middle of taking all my 5SOS posters down from the wall I hear a slight knock on the door. Chloe walked in shortly after she knocked.

" Hey need any help packing?" I can tell she was trying her hardest not to cry.

" Sure if u wanna help."

She helped me pack. She packed all my clothes and shoes. As we were packing " amnesia " came on and Chloe was lost in a puddle of tears.

" Zoe please promise me u won't forget about me. Please promise me we will still talk and hang out when u can."

" Oh Chloe I could never forget about you. You gave me a place to live when I did not have one. You have been there for me through all these years. From heart breaks to sad movies. You are above them all and nobody could replace you i promise."

The doorbell rang shortly afterwords. I was still not finished packing. Mom told me to come down stairs. My mom and brother must be here. I almost fainted when I saw who was at the door. It was Luke Hemmings in the flesh. He was my role model.

" Z-Zoe is that you? Are you the Zoe that mom gave up 17 years ago? Are you my missing sister that everyone always talks about?"

" Y-yes! OMG LUKE HEMMINGS IS MY BROTHER! I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!"

I ran over to him and bear hugged him so tight that I think I cut his airways off. It felt so nice to be hugging my own brother after 17 years.

" W-where is mom wasn't she suppose to come too?"

" Yes she sent me earlier to help you pack and what not."

" OMG just in this little bit of time I love my family already. You guys sound amazing. And I do need help packing if you don't mind."

Luke nodded in agreement with a huge smile on his face. I was walking up the stairs to my room when I was lifted off my feet. I look up to see who picked me up and it was Luke.

" Wow you are lighter then you look. and don't even ask why I am carrying you. I just missed my little sister and I wish I was in your life the past 16 years. I regret not being in your life. I really do."

Wow my brother is the best. He is caring, loving, and sensitive. I wonder how my mom and dad are. I hope I meet them soon.