𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝓥𝓸𝓽𝓮  𝓪𝓷𝓭  𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽  𝓲𝓯  𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓭  𝓽𝓱𝓮  𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 !

•  •  •

I stood with my hands behind my back in shame.
The entire crew did; except for two.

The cook, and Tony.

After about an hour of fighting with Tony, Gordon has finally managed to get him inside for a talk.

"This was about the most disgusting shit I've ever eaten," Gordon looked at the cook, Rick, watching as he stood in denial.
"You should be ashamed to call yourself a cook."

Rick stiffened, clenching his jaw.
Tony looked at his 'chef' and shook his head.

"I don't know why you're shaking your head. You're the one who let this bloody shit happen." Gordon pointed his finger at Tony, who raised an eyebrow in return.

I hung my head awkwardly.
I don't want to listen to the arguing, it's irritating.

"How do you let something like this go on for so long? It's disgusting!"

Tony furrowed his brows and raised his head. "I don't think it's that bad."

Gordon raised his brows at the raven headed owner, and almost let himself laugh.
With one quick movement, Gordon swiped up the plate of chicken Alfredo, and shoved it into Tony's hands.
"You taste that, and tell me it's not that bad. Tell me that it's good," Gordon growled at him.

Tony looked down at the dish, a look of regret washing over his features briefly. "I don't need to eat it to know that it's good. I trust my chef. That's why I picked him to cook my family's recipes."

"Then I feel horrible for your family, because you're putting them to shame with this shit." Gordon spat, shaking his head. "You're too in denial to even take a bite of your own fucking food!"

Tony shook his head, shrugging. "I'm not in denial about anything."

Gordon placed his fingers on his nose and pinched down, clearly annoyed.
I felt bad, we all knew how stupid Tony was.

He was probably just wasting his time here.

Tony won't listen to Gordon, and if he does, and agrees to anything he says, it's only so he doesn't have to hear how he's in the wrong.

"Since you're too dull to see it, let me explain something to you about this dish." Gordon took a step closer to him, the bowl in his hand.
"The chicken was clearly frozen, then fried in a pan to thaw it, and serve it as 'fresh'. The sauce was bland, flavorless. Even the cheese tasted like it was beginning to spoil. I had to spit it out, because it was that fucking disgusting." Gordon looked Tony dead in the eye and explained to him.

"Even your poor waitress had to witness me spit that mess of a plate, out." He pointed to me, and I awkwardly looked up at them.

"Was it really that bad?" Tony asked him, brows raising with concern.
"Our meat is delivered fresh, weekly, by the way."

"Bullshit! Don't you dare try to pull that with me. I can tell you the flavor difference between a chicken that's been stuffed in the back of a walk in for a month, between a freshly delivered chicken cutlet. There's no flavor in a frozen chicken, even the texture is different."

I smiled slightly. Gordon knew his foods so well, I wish I could be like that.

"I'm clearly not getting anywhere, so I'm going to take a little walk. Once I get back, we're getting down to business, and seeing how this place runs at night." He shook his head with a heavy sigh.
"And I feel bad for the costumers once they taste what they're eating."

I looked to to Ashley awkwardly, seeing as she gave me the same mimicked look.

"Clean that freezer out, anything without a date on it, I want thrown out immediately!" Gordon called to Rick, pointing a finger at him.

Rick rolled his eyes, and bounced his head at the floor.

Once Gordon left, Ashley and I began to walk out the back door, gossiping.

"Oh my god, I thought he might have just about taken Tony's head off if he stood there any longer." Ashley chortled, looking over to me.
I nodded, grinning from ear to ear.
"I know! It was priceless."

"I can't wait 'till he comes back." I smiled up at her again, a look of excitement flooding my vision.

She smirked, pressing her hands to her curvy hips. "Looks like somebody has a thing for an Englishman."

I can feel my face starting to heat up.

"Well, duh. How couldn't I? I mean, look at him. He's aggressive, me. Swears allot; also me. And kinda hot." My shoulders shrugged upward as a lazy smile spread across my face again.

She laughed, eyeing my face. "You're crazy."

__________________

𝓥𝓸𝓽𝓮  𝓪𝓷𝓭  𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽  𝓲𝓯  𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓭  𝓽𝓱𝓮  𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 !