Chapter 2- The Fight

A/N Remember that Greek/Latin is like this

Ron POV

Harry, Hermione and I had boarded the Hogwarts express and were looking for a compartment. After a few minutes we found an almost empty compartment. In it there sat a girl with short black hair, too old to be a first year, she had a muggle leather jacket on. " Lets come in here guys." I said and opened the door to the compartment, Harry and Hermione following me. Once they sat down the girl spoke. " Hi guys." At first I was confused, then I realised that I recognised that voice. "Luna, is that you??" I asked with shock. Harry began to speak saying "Don't be-" stopping when the girl slowly nodded.

Hermione gasped and said " Is this because of Leo?" I didn't know who this Leo was but if this guy was the reason Luna was like this I would beat him to a pulp.What happened next was the complete opposite of what I expected. "Hermione, you know very well that you can't change anything, Leo is dead and so is my step-dad. At the end of the sentence, Luna switched to a different language. " WHAT!!??" Hermione screeched, "Why didn't you tell anyone?" At this comment, Luna snapped. "Hermione Elle! (A/N they also had different surnames) You know perfectly well that no one would care and would just pretend to feel bad for me. At least your brothers aren't dead. I saw Leo get blown up directly above my head and when I was 15 and  Beckendorf went on a mission with Percy, Percy came back unscathed but my brother, my brother died on the ship sacrificing his life for nothing. NOTHING!! Yes, we defeated Kronos but blowing up his ship changed about 1% of the entire war. There was nothing for us to bury, not even a finger for both of my brothers. And when I saw my step-dad's body all smashed and crumpled, bones showing through the skin, his blood soaking the ground, I was defeated, we may have won the war but Luna died that day too, and now I'm completely different. My step-dad was my only family. Before you say anything, my siblings hate me, I'm a fire user, Leo was too but he was a part of a prophecy, one that saved us all. Me, I was just the stupid kid that ended up burning down nearly ever place I stepped into." Tears were streaming down Luna's face and when she was speaking her voice rose. When I saw her it looked like flames were curling round her eyes. Hermione glared at Luna and began to speak. " Just in case you were forgetting, I saved you from that onager when we were fighting and I was nearly dead too and... and... I lost someone special too. I saw Madison get stabbed in the back, I was directly next to her and when the battle ended, I was covered in blood, not my blood, HERS! MADISON'S!!!!" 

The two were beginning to advance towards each other when they both got slammed into their seats and DRACO came into the compartment rushing to Luna hugging and comforting her while she sobbed into his shoulder. Looking at Draco, I noticed that his hair was a darker blonde, not gelled back and his skin was more tanned.Once Luna had calmed down, Draco softly asked, " Lu, Mia, try not to take your anger out on each other, we're all physically and mentally scarred by the wars and shouting at each other really isn't going to help or change what happened. I know its hard to process but you can't get Madison back Mia, Lu , you can't get your step-dad, Leo or Beckendorf back, I can't see Lily again and Neville can't see Jacob again." Who were these people and how was Neville involved, I thought. 

Draco had just been about to continue when a boy with blonde hair and grey eyes came into the compartment and groaned. " They were fighting again weren't they Drake?" Draco looked up and nodded saying. " Can you tell them Neville? (A/N You weren't expecting that were you?) Tell them that there is no use in arguing." This was the point where Harry interrupted saying         "Why the HELL is Luna looking like a goth, Draco being nice, Hermione screaming about seeing her friend get killed and why does Neville have blonde hair and grey eyes?" Neville turned to them and said " You would never understand Harry, not in a million years." I gasped, if I looked very closely, my friends and my arch-nemesis all had eyes that looked like shattered glass, broken beyond repair. Neville sat down next to Hermione and pulled her into a big hug. 

Hazel POV

We had shadow travelled just in time. Only seconds after the 4 of us boarded the train did it leave the station and we were left to look for a compartment. It took us about 10 minutes and when we did find one that wasn't full, there were already 6 kids in it. Nico stepped forwards and said "Is there enough space for 4 more?" One of the girls heads flipped up, pushed past Nico and ran to give me a hug. "Haze!" She cried and I realised that it was Luna, a Greek demigod who had stayed with Camp Jupiter for the summer before school began where she had vanished without a trace. Will stepped forwards and ran to give Draco a hug while two other Greek demigods called Hermione and Neville grinned up at the two. The other boys in the compartment just sat there dumbfound.

Harry POV

What the Hell!...