Chapter 4 - Nightmares

Nico POV
Nightmare
He was stood in front of Akhlys, the goddess of misery." You can never leave. You will end up like them." She glanced to her left. Nico followed her gaze and let out a gasp. He saw his older sister Bianca, her body crushed, blood covering her silver hoodie, the only thing making her recognisable was the green parka cap laying beside her. Next to her stood his mother Maria, her body slowly blowing to pieces, her skin parting, revealing the muscle and bones beneath. This was her death, slowed down to the thousandth millisecond...

Harry POV

Nightmare continues

I was awoken by screaming. The rest of the boys were crowded round one bed. Nico's. I could see Will trying to calm Nico down, muttering things like " It's OK." " You're not down there anymore.Your safe" What further horrified me was the blood that was staining the covers bright red. All of a sudden, Hazel ran up the stairs and shouted " WAKE UP!" Nico awoke, but the screaming continued, from a different area of the room.

Neville POV

Nightmare

Neville and his younger brother Jacob (who was 10 years old) were sword fighting two Romans around the same age as Neville. Jacob spun round to block an attack from behind but when he did, one of the Romans stepped forwards and stabbed the boy in the guts. As Jacob lay on the floor, the sword still embedded in him,Neville felt a surge of energy and began slashing at the enemy soldiers, preparing to avenge the death of his little brother.

Ron POV

All of the boys in bedroom looked around till Will said, " HADES!" and rushed to the only bed with the curtains drawn. He flung them open to reveal Neville. He was screaming " NO!! Jacob!" and " How could you do this? He's only 10 and then you KILL him! You're heartless!" Will was now pinning Neville's hands down to the pillows while the rest of us were frozen in shock. We had never seen Neville like this before, not even after the Battle of Hogwarts. It was now clear to them all. Something had happened to Neville over the summer. And who was this Jacob? According to Neville's screams,he had been 10 when he was killed by someone. It obviously couldn't be someone from Hogwarts as no 10 year old has ever set foot in the school. This must have been the thing that broke Neville, changing him forever. What I didn't know was that the exact same thing was happening in some of the other dorms. 

Draco POV

Nightmare 

Draco was transported back to the battle field. While Will,Nico and the Hecate cabin were trying to disable the onagers, one of them went off and flew into Draco's direction. Lily, his girlfriend, saw the onager and, wanting Draco to live, screamed "NO!" and pushed Draco to the side, letting the rock hit her. Crushing her bones, her death was instant. Draco was just paralysed, next to his girlfriend's fallen body. His right leg, unfortunately was trapped under the rock meaning he now had a missing leg, a new robotic one made by Luna.

No one's POV

(Draco's nightmare continues) The entire of Slytherin's 8th years were crowded round Draco's bed. His ear-splitting screams could be heard in the 1st year dorms. Draco was writhing in his bed and there wasn't a single piece of his clothing free of blood. Goyle slowly advanced towards the bed only to quickly step back when Draco screamed "I'll kill them! I'll kill them all!" It was clear that no Slytherin would get to sleep tonight...

Luna POV

Nightmare 

"Fire!" The man, Octavian cried. The Greeks charged only to be held back by the sea of arrows flying towards them. "DAD!!" Luna cried most of the Greeks had shields to protect them from the arrows but her step-father didn't. Frantically looking around, she spotted him fall to the ground Luna begged "Please, you can't leave me too!"Xenophilius' eyes glazed over and he fell limp in her arms, dead. The tears were falling like raindrops, further dampening her clothes.

No one's POV

(Nightmare continues)

The rest of the 7/8th year Ravenclaws were stirring while Padma was trying to shake Luna awake. Luna was shrieking and clutching the sheets. With a final shriek, Luna awoke and sobbed in Padma's arm. The other girls just stared. What had they just witnessed?

Hermione POV

Nightmare It was the second giant war and Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter were battling fiercely and Hermione Granger, daughter of Hecate was fighting and destroying monsters with her celestial bronze dagger. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw a Cyclops pierce Madison (Hermione's best friend) through the heart with an imperial gold sword.

No one's POV

Hermione was thrashing in her bed her screaming louder than a banshee. One of the girls sat up and muttered something like "Sticks" under her breath and ran to the bed whispering a silencing charm. Hazel quietly said "Wake up. I'm here." "Shhh.." Hazel soothingly stroked Hermione's hair trying to calm her down. The rest of her night was spent calming down the daughter of Hecate

------Time skip to breakfast------

As the Slytherins walked into the Great Hall and sat at their table, without even a single comment to any other house, the whole hall silenced. This had never happened before, there had always been at least one snide comment and even that had happened only once. The 7th and 8th years just looked slightly sleepy but the 1st to 3rd years stumbled hardly conscious from lack of sleep.The demigods just groaned and Luna stood up and asked " Who else had nightmares?" Before anyone could answer the morning post flew in and Draco caught a red envelope from his owl.

HA! I've done a Cliffie!

See ya next time

-Nico_forever