Chapter 7- Divination

A/N Sorry for the long wait. I just want to apologise for the missing Chapter 5. For people who haven't read chapter 5, and can't wait for me to re-write it, in chapter 5 Neville annoyed Draco and they had a fight with their weapons in the great hall. Hermione shot the weapons out of the boys' hands and Luna caught them without turning around. Hermione then storms out the hall with Luna and the 'transfer students' while shouting at Neville and Draco in Greek. I'll try and rewrite chapter 5 but if I can't do it in time, that was a short summary.

Nico POV
When all of us demigods (bar Hermione) eventually got to divination, we climbed up the ladder into the classroom. "New students! I hope you're connected with your inner eye. Come in, come in." Trelawney said while ushering us into some seats. We were all sat down when Professor Trelawney came forwards, "Everyone look into your crystal ball with your group. Focus on your Inner Eye and discover what the crystal ball is wanting you to know."
There was a call from the back of the class, "It looks like, I dunno, a maze or something" Trelawney stumbled into one of the tables and when she next opened her mouth she spoke a very familiar prophecy, "You shall delve in the darkness of the endless maze,
The dead, the traitor, and the lost one raise.
You shall rise or fall by the ghost king's hand,
The Child of Athena's final stand.
Destroy with a hero's final breath,
And lose a love to worse than death."
The class was silent in shock, probably because most of them had never heard a true prophecy spoken. Trelawney carried on speaking another prophecy I knew had already been fulfilled, "To the north, beyond the gods, lies the legion's crown.
Falling from ice, the son of Neptune shall drown." Beside me, I felt Hazel stiffen but we all - Frank, Will, Hazel and I - tried not to react to hearing prophecies that we knew. Trelawney was still talking reciting a third prophecy, "Wisdom's daughter walks alone,
The Mark of Athena burns through Rome.
Twins snuff out the angel's breath,
Who holds the key to endless death.
Giants' bane stands gold and pale,
Won through pain from a woven jail."
And finally, "Seven Half-Bloods shall answer the call,
To storm or fire the world must fall,
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms to the doors of death."
When the Great Prophecy was finished, Luna and Hazel ran out of the room in tears the rest of us demigods following them, all being reminded of Leo once again. I muttered a quick, "We'll be leaving now," before rushing out after the others.

Harry POV
Who was the ghost king? What, or who was Athena? What were the doors of death? Were they more prophecies to do with me? We had just finished one war, would there be another one? I felt so confused and watched as Luna, Draco, Neville and the transfer students left the room, clearly upset.
Nudging Ron in the shoulder, I leaned over and whispered in his ear, " I wonder what they're upset about." Replying, Ron said "Yeah, mate, that was really weird. I wonder if Hermione knows what that was about." "What do you mean?" "Well," Ron said," you haven't noticed? She's been hanging around those new kids more than she has with us."