Scene 1: House

(Scene pans to a house in Los Angeles, Zoe is sitting on her bed writing in her diary)

Zoe: (writing in her diary) Dear diary, Calum is going out with Ashton and Michael. I really hoped that they would come back, I mean Calum said he’ll be back in an hour. (Looks at Raphael) Raphael, how long have
you been on our computer?

Raphael: Oh, umm… I dunno.

Zoe: Please not in an hour , Calum, Luke and Ashton might come back. (sighs) I’ll go downstairs.

(Scene cuts to Zoe going downstairs then pans down to the living room where Michael, Wengie, Collins, Devan and Shawn were watching some television)

Michael: (looks at Zoe) Hey Zoe, what’s up?

Zoe: Michael, I’m bored, when will Calum come back?

Michael: I dunno, probably soon.

Shawn: Guys, you have to see this.

(Camera pans up to the television where it is showing the news, Zoe was shocked while Michael, Shawn, Collins, Devan and Wengie remained silent)

Zoe: What happened?

Collins: Looks like there’s some sort of gas that is sprayed to these 3 people.

(Michael’s phone started ringing)

Michael: I’ll get it. (calling) Hello?

Unknown Number: (calling) Hi, this is the hospital reception, are you Mr. Michael Clifford?

Michael: Yup.

Unknown Number: This is the hospital reception and I am here to inform you that 3 of your friends, Mr. Luke Hemmings, Mr. Calum Hood and Mr. Ashton Irwin all have passed out.

(Everyone was shocked but confused)

Devan: How the heck did they pass out? Neither of them haven’t eat breakfast or got sick.

Wengie: You know those 3 guys who
passed out we saw in the news? That’s them, I recognised the curly blonde, the redhead and the bleached haired guy. They’re Luke, Calum and Ashton.

Zoe: (surprised and panicked a bit) No!

Devan: They’ll be fine, don’t worry, we can see them if you like.

Zoe: (Calms down) Thanks Devan.

Michael: Zoe, would you mind bringing Raphael down? He needs to get off that computer.

Zoe: Oh boy, he’s on Fortnite again, hey, I think he might beat you.

(Zoe goes up to her bedroom she shared with Raphael. Raphael is still on Fortnite when Zoe told him to get ready)

Zoe: Raphael, you need to get off that
computer.

Raphael: Why?

Zoe: We’re going to the hospital.

Raphael: Why? To make the doctors give me another sleep test?

Zoe: No, Calum, Luke and Ashton are in the hospital.

Raphael: What the heck?

Zoe: What are we waiting for? Let’s go.

(Zoe and Raphael goes downstairs.)