Scene 5: House Then Hospital (A week later)

(Scene cuts to the living room, Michael went ahead to the hospital while the others are going to follow)

Luke: Right, ready to go?

Raphael: Why?

Ashton: We're going to see Calum.

Zoe: Really hope he's better.

Maple: He will, we promise.

Gun: Then where's Michael?

Ashton: He's already at the hospital, we're going to follow him.

Gun: Umm... okay?

(Scene cuts to the hospital room where Michael is next to Calum's bedside. He is already off BiPAP but now on nasal cannula. He wakes up with Michael next to him.)

Calum: (groans) What happened?

Michael: It's complicated, but Arzaylea sprayed tranquilizer and B. Cepacia on you, Ashton and Luke. They are already released but you were in a coma. Both of your lungs were damaged.

Calum: Did I get a transplant?

Michael: They can't give you a transplant, both of your lungs are damaged and severely infected. You'll be fine Cal, you'll just be on permanent supplemental oxygen.

(Zoe, Raphael, Collins, Devan, Wengie, Shawn, Ashton, Luke, Maple, Gun, Crystal, Sierra entered the room)

Zoe: Hey Calum.

Calum: Hi Zoe.

(The young girl went up to Calum's bed and sat next to him. She blushed slightly)

Shawn: Calum, how are you doing?

Calum: Still a bit sick to be honest. I didn't know what happened besides the fact that I'm in a coma and I couldn't stop thinking about Zoe.

Maple: So when will you be released?

Calum: Tomorrow?

Maple: Yeah cuz I need to find the time to tell you what's in this gas and who sprayed it.

Calum: You can tell now, I am curious.

Maple: First, I found footage online that the sprayed gas was actually tranquilizer and B. Cepacia.

Michael: (whispering to Calum) They are the bacteria that are in your lungs.

Maple: Luckily Ashton and Luke were able to recover but you didn't. You should've told us you have Cystic Fibrosis and throughout last week, you were in a coma.

Calum: (confused then remembers) Oh yeah, now I remember. Can't believe I inhaled the bacteria that is already in my lungs.

Zoe: Are you going to come home?

Calum: Why?

Zoe: Because we've noticed that the person who sprayed tranquilizer and B. Cepacia is Luke's ex.

Sierra: Arzaylea to be exact, Zoe has filmed footage of what happened with her phone.

(Camera pans to Zoe's phone with the filmed footage)

Calum: Oh gee, that is Arzaylea. What does she want from us this time?

Gun: To kill Luke? But she ended up almost killing Luke, not just him but also you and Ashton.

Sierra: Good thing you aren't dead.

Calum: I know, I couldn't just leave all of you, including this little monster next to me. (tickles Zoe)

Zoe: (laughs) Hey stop! I might fall off this bed. (narrating while writing in her diary as the camera moves backwards) Well, that's all that had happened last week. Calum has already been released and is already on permanent supplemental oxygen.