Scene 6: House(A Week Later)

(Scene cuts to Zoe and Raphael’s
bedroom. Zoe is sitting on her bed while writing in her diary)

Zoe: (writing in her diary) I’m pretty sure it will be a happy ending just like how I expected it to be.

Raphael: Wow Zoe, still writing on that diary I see.

Zoe: Raphael, which reminds me, do you think that we should go after Arzaylea?

Raphael: Go after Arzaylea? (scoffs) That’s already weeks ago, do you think that we should go after that psychopath?

Zoe: I dunno, I took notes on what I
investigated and did a little Google search and it turns out that she isn’t just planning to kill Luke, Calum and Ashton but all of us. Everyone living in this house.

Raphael: (gasps) We need to tell Maple and Gun about this.

(Scene cuts to Zoe and Raphael in Maple and Gun’s room)

Maple: You mean, Arzaylea is planning to kill all of us?

Zoe: Yes, I took some notes in my diary, then did a Google search and Arzaylea is actually planning to kill all of us.

Gun: Why would she kill all of us? She only has a spray with tranquilizer and B. Cepacia.

Zoe: Remember the barbed wire? She is also planning to kill us with these things. My other discovery is that she has a dam which doesn’t seem to work and it’s filled with chemicals.

Maple: Do these things kill us?

Zoe: Yes, we’ve gotta tell everybody.

(Scene cuts to Shawn and Devan’s
bedroom where Raphael is explaining the situation)

Devan: You mean, Arzaylea is going to kill us?

Raphael: Yes, not just Luke but also
everyone living in this house.

Shawn: Dude, that’s scary.

(Scene cuts to Calum and Michael’s room where Zoe is explaining the situation)

Calum: You mean Arzaylea is going to kill all of us?

Zoe: Yes, and… (tries to make eye contact to Michael) Michael can you please get off that game?

Michael: Sorry, what were you saying?

Zoe: I'm saying that Arzaylea is going to kill all of us. Not just Luke, Calum and Ashton.

(Scene cuts to Collins and Wengie's room where Maple is explaing the situation)

Wengie: Arzaylea is going to kill, all of us?

Maple: Yes and we need to tell you so that we could be prepared.

Collins: Alright.

(Scene cuts to Ashton and Luke’s room where Gun is explaining the situation)

Gun: Luke, I have to warn you that your ex is not just going to kill you, but everyone in this house.

Luke: You mean, she is actually planning to kill us all?

Gun: Yes.

Luke: Holy crap.

Ashton: Sounds horrible, we need to meet at the living room.

(Scene cuts to living room where everyone is gathered)

Maple: Look guys, Arzaylea is planning to kill not just Luke but also everyone in this house.

(Everyone gasps)

Crystal: She is literally going to kill us.

Zoe: If you want to know what she’s up to, we have to sneak behind the ‘haunted house’ and I will film footage.

Raphael: Zoe, how come you can be so smart? I mean, I’m just concerned.

Zoe: (pissed off) I hit my head okay?
Anyway, as I was saying, I will film the footage.

Calum: Sounds like a good plan but how can we do it without Arzaylea seeing us?

Gun: Hide, obviously.

Michael: Then what are we waiting for? Let’s go.