Scene 8: Arzaylea's Lair

(Scene cuts to Arzaylea’s lair where she is planning to do something)

Arzaylea: Now that I’ve captured those brats 2 blocks away from me, the fame, the popularity shall be mine. And now Hollywood shall be mine. (sinister laughs)

Luke: (from a distance) Not so fast
Arzaylea.

Arzaylea: What? I thought I captured to you to the cells. How did you manage to escape?

Michael: Simple I forgot to take out the needle from Calum’s port so we used it to unlock our chains. (shows needle while Ashton shrieks in fear)

Arzaylea: Oh, (cooing) is that redhead grown man afraid of needles? (normal voice) Well watch as I will use this syringe, filled with tranquilizer and stronger B. Cepacia. Starting with you, cancer guy.

Calum: (pissed off) I don’t have cancer, I have Cystic Fibrosis.

Arzaylea: Who cares? I will just slowly attack all of you with this bacteria, (facing Luke) starting with you pretty boy.

Luke: (afraid) No no no, (distorted) please just stop.

(Everyone gasps then becomes distorted)

Shawn: (distorted) What is going on?

Calum: (distorted) I dunno.

Zoe: (distorted) Someone please make it stop!

Wengie: (distorted) Wait!

(The film becomes distorted causing the film reel to become malfunctioned(In the DVD and Blue-Ray version, the viewer is taken back to the menu screen and only the play button works while the others don't work while in the Netflix version, a message will pop up saying 'Are you still watching 5 Seconds of Summer: Awakening?', the only option is yes and if the movie is downloaded, then it will cause the device to crash and you have to continue watching the movie). When the film reel works again(or when you press the play button in the Blue-Ray or DVD version or when you press the yes button on the Netflix version or when you continue watching), the film starts up with Arzaylea jump scaring the viewers then the film is able to start up properly but all of the protagonists were knocked unconscious)

Arzaylea: (sinister laughs) You all being knocked unconscious makes me happy. Now I can take you back to your cells.

(Zoe first regains consciousness)

Zoe: Not until we help it! (still glitches)

(then Raphael regains consciousness)

Raphael: She is right. (glitches)

Arzaylea: How is this possible?

(Then Michael regains consciousness)

Michael: Because everything here is just a movie, none of it is real. (glitches)

(Then Collins regains consciousness)

Collins: Because we were the ones who caused this film to become distorted, now it is fixed. (glitches)

(Then Devan regains consciousness)

Devan: Now stop causing this drama and let everyone in this district live their lives. (glitches)

(Then Wengie regains consciousness)

Wengie: Cuz we’ve been living a lie that you wanted to kill us but you want to capture us. (glitches)

(Then Shawn regains consciousness)

Shawn: So that Hollywood would be yours but we rule Hollywood (glitches)

(Then Ashton regains consciousness)

Ashton: Even those who you captured, they rule Hollywood too. (glitches)

(Then Calum regains consciousness)

Calum: You can’t always live like this
Arzaylea, you need to try to leave us alone rather than always yapping about some sort of nonsense. (glitches)

(Then Maple regains consciousness)

Maple: And life is not always trying to bully your ex, cuz you suck. (glitches)

Michael: That’s a reference to Abigail’s song.

(Then Gun regains consciousness)

Gun: Please just leave us alone, we need this to stop. (glitches)

(Everyone is still glitching as Crystal
regains consciousness)

Crystal: Now stop acting so conspicuous by killing or capturing us. (glitches)

(Then Sierra regains consciousness)

Sierra: Get a grip now, because Luke is mine and I don’t want anyone bullying him or his friends. (glitches)

(Then finally, Luke regains consciousness)

Luke: It's over Arzaylea. (glitches)

(The glitchy figures of Zoe, Raphael, Michael, Collins, Devan, Wengie, Shawn, Ashton, Calum, Maple, Gun, Crystal, Sierra and Luke approaches Arzaylea)

Arzaylea: Alright, you all win, take your victory and go.

Sierra: (distorted) Explain yourself Arzaylea.

Arzaylea: (stutters) Fine, because I've always wanted to be a Hollywood star, that's why I wanted to date hot Hollywood guys but it seems like they wanted to date someone else. That's why, I wanted to be a psychopath living in this haunted house.

(Everyone stops glitching)

Zoe: Oh, which explains why you want to kill us.

Arzaylea: I mean, I was jealous, guys I never get to be a popular girl so I wanted to capture many known celebrities.

Raphael: Well, that's a public nuisance, do you know that? You need to let them go.

Arzaylea: No, you need to just let me capture you! Then Hollywood shall be mine!

(Arzaylea brings out the syringe while everyone starts glitching again. Everyone then becomes distorted)