uh-oh ; daishō

song : uh-oh - (G)I-DLE

__________

hey
there's someone trying to be close to me
yeah, i'm talking about you

kuroo's eyes narrowed when he saw a familiar looking male in the distance, walking towards them. he wrapped his arm around his little sister's shoulder, pulling her closer before turning his head to look at her. she had a confusesd expression on his face and she had stopped talking.

"what's up, tetsu?" (y/n) asked, watching as her brother's gaze moved back to the unknown - well, to her - person who seemed like he was walking towards them. her eyes followed his gaze and met another pair, caushing her to flinch and blush, hiding slightly behind her brother. "tetsu...?" she called softly, earning her brother's attention once again.

"sorry, (n/n)," kuroo said, moving his hand to slightly ruffle (y/n)'s hair. "just ignore him, okay?"

(y/n) nodded, looking down as she gripped kuroo's shirt tighter. she could practically feel the unknown male's stare on her, and it made her heart beat faster as her blush reddened even more. kuroo's arm was still around her protectively as he also noticed his rival's stare.

before he could reach them, kuroo turned to look at yaku and called him. yaku walked over to the kuroo siblings and raised a brow at the older kuroo, crossing his arms with a slightly annoyed look to show that he was doing something before he was called over. "what is it?" he asked.

kuroo glanced at (y/n) before he looked back at yaku. "can you keep (y/n) safe? he's here." he said, spitting out the word 'he' so yaku would understand.

yaku's eyes widened slightly. he looked over kuroo's shoulder, and sure enough, kuroo's long time rival was there. "daishou... he's here?" he asked quietly, so (y/n) couldn't hear. "i didn't see his team's name in the match rundown." he added, biting his inner cheek.

kuroo shook his head. "that doesn't matter right now," he answered, voice sounding desperate. "i know damn well that daishou's gonna try and go after another girl after mika broke up with him. and i definitely do not want that girl to be my own sister."

yaku nodded, watching as kuroo turned (y/n) around so she was facing yaku instead of daisho. yaku smiled at her and offered his arm, to which she took with a blush and let herself be pulled towards somewhere far from her brother and his rival.

uh-oh who is that over there
uh-oh you know me?
uh-oh well, i forgot

kuroo crossed his arms and glared at the male before him as the other only smirked mischievously before it turned into a fake pout.

"tetsurou~ who was that? she was really pretty," daishou whined, causing kuroo to grit his teeth in order to hold himself from punching him right then and there. seeing this, daishou smirked once again. "i could have a chance with her. don't you think so too, tetsu?" he teased.

kuroo growled under his breath. "don't call me by my first name," he muttered, annoyed. "and no, i don't think so. not on my watch."

daishou's eyes widened and sparkled in interest, his smirk turning into a sly grin. "oh~? why's that?" he asked in yet another teasing tone, trying to get on kuroo's nerves. "is it because... she's your girlfriend?"