rick savage #3

Sav was looking back on the things he did in his life and the greatest thing he ever did was sleeping on his chest.
Shaelyn nichole savage was the bright light in sav eyes. When he was diagnosed with Bell's pasley he didn't thank her would be able to keep on going but two years later hhis wife Madeline told him he she wa pregant and on November 3 1996 shaelyn nichole savage born beautiful qnd healthy and now here she was at the age of four long blonde hair and the deepest blue eyes.

Sav felt the presser lighten and looked down to see shaelyn lookig back at him. Hello sweetheart did you have a nice nap he said and shaelyn said yes pappa I did, i dreamt that i was a singer and waa your opening act. Really sav says and saw the happiness in his daughter eye when she talk about her dreams. Sav knew that she would become a musician but didn't know what.

She has a greeting voice, he caught her lots of times singing pour some suagr on me and sav about had a heart attack when she ask what it meant so he come up with a ideal. He told her it was. a dessert that you eats they was talking about the suagr you put in tea and how they cover to eat sugar was the only thing he could come up with.

She seem to belive him because she never ask about it again and sav was happy about it because he didn't want to explain the real reason behind the song daddy can we sing some more. What song do you want to sing sweetheart. Um she says thanking what about hysteria. Ok honey and sav and her spent the whole day sing and laughing together just spending daddy and daughter time with each other.

Well what do you thank. Commet and let know what you thank and please vote.