rick allen #1

Rick was drumming away when he looked to side of the stage and saw his eiht year old daughter jamming long to the music. Madison nicole allen was a  blessing in disguise. She born two year after his car accident and he never felt thankful in his life. Not only did he had the support of his bandmates but also his daughter and now her they were years later.

After the show rick took a shower and come out to see his daughter cuddle up to sav wife paige. Since paige come into sav life Madison bounded with paige and aways wanted to be with her. He was thankful because madison mom abandoned her and pagie kinda took over being a mother figure to madison and he was so thankful for that. Paige taught him to braid hair and she even did madison hair for her. but if his daughter ever needed somebody to talk to she was the one Madison went to.

Daddy she says and got out of paige hands, look at what I made and saw him the picture she made while waiting on him to get off stage let me see and took the paper And looked at it. See daddy this is me and you on stage playing the drums togather. Rick knew that she would become something to do with music because she so music talented and rick hope her dreams would come true.

What do you want to be when you grow up, a drummer  like you daddy  and I'm going to be in a rock band like you daddy. That's great sweetheart qnd you and uncles and aunt paige will be there to support me right she says looking at him with brown eyes that match his own and  yes sweetie we will be. Oh one more daddy. Yes can I become a one arm drummer like you.

Rick got choked on his own spit, what do you mean maddy. Well daddy you are a one arm drummer and your good at it. Rick thanks for a minute, we sweetie. You can't become a one arm drummer, why not dad., well sweetheart when I lost my arm it wa a accident qnd I went through a hard time but you know not only did I have the support of you uncles but u had something else too. Who, you sweetheart you was born two year after my accident and you give me ther strength to carry on and be the best drummer I am.

Really daddy that's so cool, daddy I'm sorry for saying I wanted to be a one arm drummer. I want to be  a drummer but with two hands qnd maybe I'll find a rockstar boyfriend. Oh no sweetie no rockstar boyfriend unless it passes the inspection of me and you uncles and aunts.

Later that night tucking his daughter into bed he bow his head and tha k the lord above for giving him his daughter during a hard time.

Well what do you thank commet and let me know what you thank. Please vote and please let me know what you thank