vivan Campbell #1

Vivan was in the kitchen making lunch for his six year old daughter oakleigh when he realized she's be quit for far too long and he went to find her, he saw little drops of jelly on the ground and followed the traihl to his daughter's room and peek Inside only to see his daughter smearing jelly all over her bed. Oakleigh feels somebody watxhing her and she turns her brown eyes to see her dad standing there in her room. Hi daddy and turns back to the her master piece.

Vivan is standing there trying not to laugh but trying to be stern and said oakleigh claire Campbell what are you doing young lady. I'm painting daddy and kept going. Sweetheart that isn't panting sweetheart and you geting you bedsheets all dirty and sticky.
Where did you get this ideal from or do I want to know. Um well me and tyler was talking about it and he said I needed to paint.

Tyler as in tyler savage you uncle sav son, yes sir and sits the jelly down, do you like it. Vivan look toward the ceiling and thought he's going to call sav and speak to him about his son but vivan was expecting this. Tyler and oakleigh was born the same year and mouth only tyler being older by one day and since then they be thick as thieves. The other guys joke that tyler qn oakleigh would date once they were old enough and vivian slivered thanking about his grandchildren and the traits they would get from there parents.

He looked back at his daughter qnd said. Sweetie I live it but painting isn't with jelly. It's not she says and vivan laughs. No sweetheart. You use paint so what say you and I get this clean up and I'll get you some paint and paper to do it on. Aftee cleaning everything up vivian got the paint and paper out and went downstairs to talk to sav on the phone.

Sav laught because tyler said something about painting to him but promised to tell tyler no more telling oakleigh ideals to do. As vivian hang up the phone and turn to see his daughter painting on a piece of a paper and not her bedsheets. He went back to making lunch and the rest of the day the hang out and eat popcorn that nigh to watch Cinderella.

Well what do you thank, commet and let me know what you thank. Please vote.