phil collen #1

Phil was laughing his but off listening to his eight year old daughter ryleigh Mae talk in Australia accent because its funny and phil is remembering when her mother could do the same thing. Her mother died during childbirth so he raised her on his own. With sav and joe wife teaching him how to braid and all that stuff he gotten it down patch.

Daddy she said in a British accent not. Yes sweetheart. I want to be a stripper when I grow up, phil popped out his head to uwant to what young lady. I want it be stripper daddy. But why because they can dance and make tons of money. Oh sweetie I don't thank you can become that.

But why daddy, phil thought for a minute. Well why don't you become a guitarist like me. Um and She thought for. a minute, I want to be like uncle sav and play the bass, what phil says and tha ka she jokeing till he sees she isn't laughting. You want to be like uncle sav. Yeah are you mad daddy. No sweetheart I'm nor in fact I'm happy because it better then you being a stripper.

Phil thanks for a minute and stay to ryleigh. What possess you to want to become a stripper, well a couple night ago when uncle joe was talking to you he said I should become a stripper because I got good dance moves. Haha
Haha, haha, haha, Phil's laughter and decided to give joe a rough talking to.
Aftee taking to is daughter phi ring uo joe qnd give him a earful to where joe dosn't say anything about that again.
Later that night after tucking daughter into bed he heads to his bedroom and falls richie knees and thanks the lord above that his daughter isn't going to become a striper.

Well what do you think. I kind had this idea in head for. awhile now. Please vote and commett.