rick savage #6

Sav woke up to the smell of pancakes and rushed downstairs only to se his nine year old daughter making breakfast. Kinley grace savage was born jan  2 2011 and had blonde hair and blue eyes.  What are you doing young lady, she turn to see her dad standing there. I'm making you breakfast daddy and turn back to the stove.

Yes kinley but I know but you shouldn't be making me breakfast by yourself. Why, because it dangerous and you could get hurt. But daddy I'm. a great cook and it's you birthday  so I needed to do something for you.
I know sweetie but you shouldn't be doing this, knock knock he heard and heading toward the door and opened it to see the guys standing there.

Hi sav joe says with a big whole smile on his face, your making breakfast, um no sav says me daughter making it. Kinley phil says and rushed Into the kitchen where he hears kinley say don't worry uncle phil I got you a different breakfasts. So vivan says you training her are you. No sav says laughing, I woke up this morning and she was in th kitchen just cooking aways I didn't even know me daughter could cook until this mouring.

I wondor where she learned it from and then had a ideal, when they were on tour with white snake she bounded with joel Hoekstra he remember kinley being in the kitchen  with Joel learning how to cook.

Later on breakfast was served and everybody enjoyed sav birthday but sav more anybody becaus his daughter made him breakfast.

Sorry it's so short, I kind run out of ideals. Please let me know what you Tanaka nd please vote