Camp Mayhem

"Alright everyone's all here, board the bus." Aizawa said before getting on. Everyone in the class was very energetic for the summer camp. Aizawa said they would take around two hours and a half to get to the camp site. Everyone was pumped.

Izuku naturally sat next to Todoroki, Tsu taking a seat one over from Izuku's, Aizawa sat in the front. Everyone else sting next to their friends, and soon conversation was kicked into gear as well as the bus, setting off on the directed path to the camp.

"You know, Deku-chan, You haven't really told us your quirk yet." Tsu states, gaining a lot of attention from surrounding peers. It was around fifteen minutes into the trip, Izuku tensed slightly and makes eye contact with Bakugo. Izuku nods to him, signaling that he wanted him to speak for him if he was willing. Bakugo cleared his throat.

"Deku's quirkless." Many people gasped. Izuku cringed on how blunt he put it, but what was he even expecting?

"Is that true, Deku-chan?" Tsu asked, wide eyed, he sheepishly nodded, looking off to the side.

"Wow, that's awesome!" Denki piped up, Izuku tilted his head in confusion, why would being quirkless be cool? "You like, are all strong and stuff, ya'know, without a quirk!" Izuku let out a soft giggle.

After a while everything quieted down, maybe a half an hour passed and the calm rocks of the bus oddly started to get soothing to Izuku. He found himself starting to doze off, heavily leaning on a blushing Todoroki. Poor Todoroki, he tensed when he felt Izuku's head fall onto his shoulder, trying to keep his quirk in check not to burn him alive. Tsu gave him a look, silently seeming to say, 'You got it bad, don't you?' It wasn't all that bad when Todoroki got used to it, starting to doze off himself. Soon he also fell asleep, his head now resting on Izuku's.

Mina started gushing over them, taking about 100 pictures while Aizawa was trying not to snap and wake them up so Todoroki could get off HIS SON. Shinso growled quietly at them, putting a mental wall between them and trying to separate them with his funky mind powers, but to no avail. Denki chuckled slightly and tried to calm him down, succeeding whilst simultaneously making him blush a deep scarlet though he was oblivious to it.

Aizawa loudly woke everyone up, still salty because of the halfie snuggling with his son for the whole trip. Izuku seemed happy and oblivious to the fact that they were cuddling, though no one mentioned it with the threat of a very angry and overprotective Dadzawa hanging around. Todoroki seemed to blush the same shade of red as his hair, you couldn't even tell he had a scar.

"We're here." Aizawa grumbled. Crawling out of the bus with crossed arm and a grouchy look.

"Where exactly is... here?" Shinso asked his dad, yawning tiredly.

Suddenly the Wild, Wild Pussycats appeared, well half of them. They did their weird team rocket thing, When Pixie Bob saw Izuku she squeaked and came forward to pinch his cheeks. It took all of Aizawa's being to calmly ask her to step away, though Izuku oddly looked like he enjoyed the attention. She calmed down, taking her place with the rest of her team pulse Kota.

"You see that point off in the distance over the Beast's Forest?" Mandalay asked while pointing with her gloved paws, "that's the camp!" The class erupted in mummers and questions on why they were so far away.

"Get to it in three hours or no Dinner, kittens!" She continued, making many people pale. "Now head on down~ We'll see you there."

Everyone tried getting back onto the bus while Izuku calmly approached the side of the cliff and willingly jumped off. "Oh, I like that one!" Pixie Bob laughed, activating her quirk to throw everyone else on after him.