*insert actual title*

{I'm still moving into my new house but take this because I can't function I'm so tired god save meeeeeeee-}

No.. no Shocchan.. Todochan.. they.. he was- is his.. his love? Izuku's blank face morphed into one of mild pain, hurting more from his mental state than his physical one.

Eri was always glued to his side, hugging his arm or cuddling into his side. Honestly this helped them both.

The little girl felt the small shift and looked up, some of the haze cleared a little from his eyes.

"D..deku..ch..chan..?" She stuttered softly, tugging at his arm a little. This time, unlike all the others, he flinched, head slowly moving to the side to look at her. Eri brightened by a small sliver at the action, visibly relieved.

". . E . . . r i . . . . ?"

"D-Deku..!" Her small voice has a smile graced into it, though her mouth remained ill mannered.

He looked at her with some pain, slowly turning to face her and wrap arms around her smaller frame. He was pale and weak from blood loss, though he moved as if it was mild.

It really wasn't.

His hand settled on her shoulder while his arm lay over her shoulder limply, it's not like he could do anything else with it.

". . I-.. I'm s-sorry.. I-I c-c-can't p-protect y-yo...u.." his voice failed after this, tears mutely rolling down his face, dribbling off his chin.

"..D-Deku.." she mumbled out slowly, her little hands budding up her small dress that was in her lap.

"I-I.. 'm so..r..ry.." the tears rolled a bit more. "I-I'm..m... no.. h-h-hero.."

The first hiccup escaped him.

Eri seemed offended by his words, "B-but y-you sa-saved me a-at first.."

Izuku let his head drop, hiding his face. It didn't matter. He wasn't a hero. It wasn't anything he could be.

He was weak and pathetic.
Small and frail.
Useless and worthless.

"I....'m s...orr...y..."

——————

Dabi was in an outrage

"What the fuck?! First Mange, second compress, third Izuku and now we're seeing Toga and Twice?!" He was on the thinnest string of patience with Shigaraki.
"No."
"That ain't happening."

Shigaraki scoffed, "Fine, would you rather go or something? You can go with Twice."

Dabi groaned but didn't argue, a million things flying through his heat at the moment. He could possibly see Izuku. It's been a week. Overhaul needs help with Heroes.. they knew of the attack.

Due to stalking his little b-.. a person. He knew they were interning under one of the attackers, he'd most likely be able to see them again.. and after so long. Not that it'd matter. They wouldn't recognize him anymore. He left home and changed himself for.. the worst.

"Fine."

"UgH I have to go with hIM?!" Twice shouted in disgust, then automatically clapped happily, "Yay I'm so excited!"

"Aaawwwww why can't I go?!" Toga whined, slumping over the bar.

"Shut up." Was the only response Shigaraki gave.