Reunited at Last, Through Death

Through eavesdropping despite being broken, Izuku figured out why Shocchan was killed.

His Shocchan. Dead.

Apparently, it was to give the other Deku and Frostbite their places in the universe reality. Honestly, Izuku didn't completely understand. He was too heart broken to try to.

So, he was going to die too.

The thought didn't scare him. It was.. Izuku wasn't sure. Did he want to die? He wouldn't get to see Eri-Chan, Nii-Chan, Dad or Papa. He wouldn't get to see the class again. He wouldn't be able to become a hero.

Though, he already wasn't a hero. He couldn't save his Shocchan. It didn't matter.

It didn't matter.

It didn't matter.

He was quiet, silent. He had nothing to say as Frostbite approached him, but the pain it brought as the face he wore was Shocchan's.

"I know you've been listening to us talk. You know why you're dying? Going to hell from the things you've done? Pathetic hero." The villain seethed as tears slowly dripped down the greenet's freckled face. He hadn't stopped crying since he died. His Shocchan...

After getting no reaction, Frostbite scoffed, "Deku, kill him please."

The villain greenet walked over to the freckled hero's trembling figure.

When the heroes arrived on the scene no one was prepared for what they were going to find.

No one was prepared for the deaths they were going to mourn for.

{Short chap but stick around for the last chapter of the book. The April Fools wasn't a complete joke, I actually plan to end it soon, that soon is the next and final chapter.}