Todo. To do. Todo is to do. To do Todo.

{Todoroki is so clueless and adorable in those panels it's hilarious lolol

Also: Words just like this is written on paper it's semi-important for the chap lolol}

Izuku was introduced to Nezu. You may think he already had been, but this actually was not the case.

And this was terrifying.

The animal looked up at Izuku curiously. Wow someone was actually shorter than him for once. "..hello Izuku!"

The bean smiled at him happily.

"Your father has brought something to my concern, you appear to be a head of the courses that this school is teaching you, correct?"

Izuku sheepishly nodded, though paled a little. Luckily, he had a piece of paper and pencil so he could comment on things. He scribbled down at a feverish pace: Will I be learning in a different class? I like Dad teaching I don't think I'd be able to stand strangers either

Of course he didn't have full proper punctuation since he was rather nervous about this topic.

"Oh not at all!" Izuku sagged in relief. "Instead me and Shouta were thinking of me teaching you!"

His beady animal eyes glinted with something. "After all, you do have a very high iq! It would be quite enjoyable to teach a prodigy such as yourself."

Izuku nodded, using his broken voice to squeak out a small, "..w-w..when..?"

The animal smiled a little, or maybe a lot but his furry face made it hard to tell. "After school! You'll still be learning along the hero course, but you'll be exempt from any academic work unless it's something I give you to do."

Izuku nodded, actually a bit happy.

"I'll occasionally pull you out of class to speak with you, though I want your opinion on the matter."

Izuku nodded with a smile, As long as I can stay in class with the others I'm happy

Nezu smiled, chirping out, "Of course! I wouldn't take them away from you! I'll be excited to see how your mind works hehe~"

Izuku blanched a little before the mouse bear dog laughed, "I'm just messing with you.. well kinda. I'll be studying you as you study with me, I normally like to learn anything I can! Via my quirk."

Izuku life up at the mention of it. High specs, right?

Nezu nodded, delighted he was known. "Mhm, I would tell you how it works but I'm afraid your father expects you back in class soon. "

Izuku nodded sadly, but picked himself up... well that was until the final bell rang and school was dismissed. Izuku giggled silently, waving good bye to his new teacher.

He went back to the dorms, then flopping on his new and first boyfriend, the one and only halfie.

"H..hey D..deku?" Uraraka hesitatingly approached them (as Shoto was with him), fidgeting with her hands. The little bean looked up at her with a bit of worry. It had only been about an hour since everyone got back.

The brunette glanced at Shoto, "Can I talk to Deku alone..?"

Before the halfie could say anything Izuku jumped up and patted his boyfriend's head, pulling the anti-gravity individual all the way to his own dorm. The green was comforting, Uraraka blushing a little as she sat on his bed and buried her head in her hands.

"..w..whassup..?" Izuku asked, sitting down in front of her with concern.

"W-well.. I.."

FIND OUT NEXT TIME YOU CHUCKLE FUCK