Chapter 2

contains lemon so skip if you're not interested

Y/n's POV
I woke up to Deidara at my side. My arms were wrapped around him. "I see you enjoyed sleeping in my bed." He says with a raspy morning voice. With a yelp, I detach myself and roll off the bed, hitting the solid ground with a loud thud.

Deidara peers over the side, looking down at me. He pushed his hair out of his face, laughing a bit to himself. He sat up and pulled me back up a bit too fast, resulting with me landing on top of him. "I never expected you to be the type that's on top." He smirked. I pushed myself off and back onto the ground.

"What the hell do you want?!" I yell as I dust myself off.

"You." He responds. Baffled by his idiotic response, I sat there in shock and didn't even notice him get up and stand next to me. He puts a finger under my chin and lifts it up until we are inches apart. I meet his azure eyes which were filled with a look with lust. "Y'know, it's just us here. Everybody else left to hunt jinchuriki." He says.

I swat his hand away. "This is unprofessional!"

"So what? Konan and Pain do it all the time. Plus, you're just a newbie. You haven't made a very professional impression in my eyes." He smirks and moves his mouth to my ear. "Besides, you have no idea what these hands can do." Fuck.

I mean, it's not like the hokage is around to tell me what to...

I sat still, waiting for him to initiate the next move. "I-I still don't think this is right." I spit out.

"We're in a rogue ninja organization. Nothing we ever do is right." He calmly brings himself back to my face and kisses me before I can say anything. I knew I shouldn't be doing this, but my body wouldn't allow me to resist.

I began to kiss back with more passion than him, meanwhile he deepened the kiss with every second that passed by. My body rose to what felt like 1000 degrees so I took off the robe to cope with the temperature change.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as we subconsciously lowered ourselves to the ground. He noticed I was shifting around in discomfort from the floor, so I wrapped my legs around him as he moved the both of us to the bed which was millions of times better. I began to remove various articles of clothing as he moved to my neck and the sensitive part of my ear, leaving several love marks on the way. Without hesitation, moans began to escape my lips. "Ah~ fuck, Deidara!" I moan. Realizing that members could still be nearby, I attempt to muffle them but fail.

It wasn't long until I noticed he moved one of his hands to my part, and it quickly began to do its part. It inserted its tongue into the folds and went up and down, sending an ominous shiver throughout my body. It moved to my clit and began to harshly yet delicately flick and suck it. As if that wasn't enough, he moved his head down to suck on my nipple, while putting the other hand on the other breast as they simultaneously sucked and circled my nipples with their tongues. A hoarse moan escapes my lips, followed by many others. It was too much for my body. "Fuck. D-Deidara, I'm... I'm gonna-"

He parted his hands and mouth just before I climaxed. "That's for giving us an attitude yesterday." He looked down in satisfaction as I crippled in anguish. "D-Deidara, please!" I beg. He only chuckled for a bit before he put a hand back down and continued what he was doing. Picking up where we left off, I immediately climaxed and squirted all over his sheets.

He finally took off his underwear to reveal a rather large and solid manhood, waiting to enter me. He didn't bother waiting for me to recover, he thrusted deep without hesitation. My body had a wave of sensation rush through it. I let out a loud moan before I quickly covered my mouth, incase the others had already gotten back. He thrusted again and I moaned into my hand again. He moved my hand from my mouth while he continued thrusting. "Go ahead, yell my name. Let them know it's from me." He commands.

He began to thrust deeper and deeper, faster and faster. "F-fuck, oh~ Deidara!" I moan loudly between thrusts. I continued to loudly moan his name and grip the sheets tighter than ever as I finished on him. He continued to thrust into me until he came inside of me, then fell down next to me as we both laid there panting.

Hidan's POV
"Say, Kakuzu- why didn't you just finish it when you could? You always complain about me taking too long..." I groan as I open the boulder to the entrance. Immediately we were greeted by moans and groans of Deidara's name. "Great, as if Konan and Pain weren't bad enough. We have a real problem on our hands." I rest my hands on my face in disappointment. I couldn't help but feel a tinge if respect for Deidara, it was like a little brother growing up.

Actually I take that back. It was disgusting.