Chapter 3

-3 days later-
Y/N's POV
"No, there's no way I'm going on that thing." I point to Deidara's clay bird.

"Relax!" He casually slips an arm around me. "If you're that scared of heights, then just don't look. Hang on to me. Just don't get too close or I might misinterpret it for something else-" I cut him off my slamming my first onto his head.

"Like I said before, I'm not going on that damn bird. I'm fine with walking or just not going at all." I cross my arms and turn away. The past few days has been nothing but him trying to ram my walls, so I could use a break from him.

"Fine, suit yourself. Just don't get too cozy with Tobi." I felt a tinge of jealousy in his remark before he jumped on the bird and took off. I rolled my eyes and walked back into the hideout.

I opened the room door and fell onto the bed, with a loud groan following. "What's wrong, y/n?" Tobi sat up in his bed to face me. His voice seemed somewhat deeper than usual.

"Deidara's being a pain in the ass." I respond while pointing to my butt. He jumped over and gave me a hug, but we ended up rolling onto the floor. "Damnit, Tobi! This is exactly what I don't need!" I groan, prying him off of me. He towered above me while I was laying underneath him, just like that one time with Deidara. I'm starting to see a common theme with this floor here...

"Wait a moment," I realize, "you don't have your mask on." I point to his face.

"W-well yes, that's because Deidara smashed it!" He scratches his head.

"Well, why do you wear it? You look nice." I say with honesty. His face had a bit of a shocked look to it, and he froze.

"R-really y/n-Chan?!" He falls on top of me and hugs me once more. Ok, so maybe this floor doesn't have some magical power to it after all...

After a while I was able to pry him off. We were inches away just staring at each other. "Tobi, the floor is really uncomfortable. Could you get up?" I say to break the silence, and whatever was about to happen. He got up and eventually held out a hand to help me up. Even when I was standing up, he still towered over me. He was still taller and much more manly-looking than Deidara, and it practically gave me a nose bleed. I don't even know how it happened, but I had my arms around him and I was kissing him. He was much more passionate and soft than Deidara.

I moved us over to the bed and this time I was on top of him. I began to slowly lift up his shirt while groping him through his pants. It was almost impossible for me to believe that the Tobi I had first met is the Tobi I'm with right now.

The room shook a little from somebody moving the boulder. I pull away from Tobi as I activate my byakugan. I saw Deidara at the entrance making his way to the room. I kicked Tobi off the bed, "Sorry, Tobi! It's Deidara." I whisper shout. He puts on his cloak to cover the hard-on I gave him, and he quickly went back to his normal self as I pretended to act asleep.

Deidara opened the door and takes a loud inhale. "Good, it doesn't smell like sex." He says. His footsteps came closer towards where I was. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close. "Oh, y/n. When will you ever learn to get out of my bed?" He sensually speaks. He tries slipping a hand under my shirt but I elbow him in the groin, causing him to fall back in pain.

I got up and rolled into my bed. I began to think to myself. I have the information Lady Tsunade needs... I need to find a way to return to the village. But I felt as if I didn't actually want to leave the akatsuki.