Chapter 4

contains lemon, skip if you're not interested

Y/N's POV
"I'll head out and search the city for the eight tails. Both of you stay here." Deidara shut the hotel door behind him.

I fall onto one of the beds. "Ugh, walking here was enough for me, I don't understand how he has the energy to search the city right now." I groan. It's been almost a week since I've gotten the information I needed, but I still wanted to stay here for a bit longer. Either way, I need to find a way out soon.

Tobi was in the corner of the room, laying his cloak on a chair. He sits down next to me, picking up a book. "I see you have a new mask." I say.

"I made Deidara pay for it." He responds. He was a bit too engrossed into the book to put some effort into the conversation. I groaned and shoved my face back into the pillow, a bit upset that I wasn't getting attention.

I grab his book and chuck it across the room. "Can you just pay attention to me?" I groan. All I got in response was silence. I pull off his mask and also chuck it across the room so I could see his face. I grabbed his collar and pulled him down to kiss me. He was still for a moment but eventually returned the kiss.

He moved a hand to my neck, and moved himself on top of me. Resuming where we had left off, I lifted up his shirt and pulled it over him. I began to grope him like before while he pulled off my clothing.

When I was completely nude, I noticed he was still (mostly) clothed. "How come I'm the only one with no clothes on?" I joke. He laughs as he pulls off his pants and underwear, revealing his muscular body and already-erect, large member.

He wasted no time and moves his face down to my part and begins to lick it. He began to suck and nibble on my clit, and he'd look up to me every now and then with a face full of just and satisfaction. I tried my best to hold in my moans, considering that there could be a family next door. The only noises in the room were my muffled moans and pleas, and it visibly showed that he was enjoyed that.

He sticks his tongue deep into me. "Fuck Tobi! I'm.. I'm gonna cum!" He moves himself immediately and thrusts his large dick into me, causing inevitable moans so loud that attempting to muffle it did no help.

I gasp for mercy as my body curls and twists, rising several degrees. I could feel my eyes roll to the back of my head as I grip his wrist. Groans of pleasure begin escaping his lips and mine as he thrusts into me repeatably. I wrap my arms around his back to get a grip. Moans and groans filled the room, and we didn't even care about the fact that Deidara could be right outside the door. As he begun to go deeper, I dug my nails into him and I could tell he was enjoying it.

He lowered his face onto the crook of my neck and began to suck vigorously, and I was sure he was leaving marks.

His thrusts began to slow down as he quickly moves and finishes in my mouth. My body has another round of heat and I moan and gasp for air. He then falls down next to me.

"I've been waiting too long to do that." I say between breaths.

"Me too, when do you think Deidara will be back?" He rubs his hair out of his face.

Fuck! I completely forgot about that. "Shit! I'll shower real quick. Open up the windows!" I order.

I run into the bathroom and turn on the water. I begin rinsing off the smell of sex as fast as possible and Tobi walks in. He opens the door and gets in with me. "Tobi, what the hell?!"
"Sorry, but I needed to shower too!" He scratches his head.
"Do you know when he said he'll be back?" I ask.
"I'd assume Deidara-chan will be back in 20 minutes!" He grins. He steps fully into the large shower and shuts the glass door behind him. Tobi turns and looks down at me. "Would we have time for something quick?" I ask. He tilts his head a little in confusion. I just giggle a bit and walk him over to the ledge, sit him down, then get on my knees.

I slowly stroke his now-erect member after some teasing, and once I heard some groans I put my mouth over his head, slowly inserting it in.

I slowly bobbed my head up and down, using my hands to reach the parts that my mouth couldn't. I look up and see his head tilted back, his groans and cusses echoing against the tiles.

I began to increase my speed and he gripped my hair, pulling it tightly as he releases into my mouth. I swallowed it and left him there panting while I went to dry off. When he got up I noticed several scratch marks on his back. "Tobi, make sure Deidara doesn't see your back. I left a mark or two," I laugh.

I look in the mirror and admire the hickeys on my neck. I got out and got dressed, putting on the akatsuki robe to hide my neck. It was difficult for me to walk around since I was so sore.

Soon enough, Deidara came into the room with a person. "Is that the 8 tails?" I ask.

"Nope. Happen to run into the 6 tails, and he has a chakra seal so he's knocked out cold. We don't have to worry about him too much. We'll head back tomorrow." He falls onto the bed next to me. "While Tobi's in the shower, how about we-"

"Nope. Not happening." I swat his hand away from my thigh and used my strength to toss him onto the other bed. I turned myself over and fell asleep.